Move aside potato chips, we have healthy contenders here! Apples are sliced into rounds, flavoured with cinnamon and baked to perfection to make Apple Chips. More flavourful and healthy than potato chips, this is a good way to add fruit to the the whole family’s diet.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 2 hours
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 tbsp Sugar Powder (For Dusting)
- Wash, peel, core, and slice apples into thin chips.
- Arrange these on a greased baking sheet. Ensure that none are touching.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon and sugar powder over generously.
- Pop the baking sheet into a preheated oven.
- Bake for 2-2½ at 200°F, turning them once halfway through.
- Remove the tray from the oven, and leave the chips to cool on a wire rack.
- Apple chips taste especially good dipped in honey or served with ice cream.