Indian Kebabs are much desired starters on restaurant menus. These Instant Shami Kebabs are extremely simple to make, requiring just five ingredients, and add an exciting and unexpected element to any meal time.
Prep: 5 mins (+ 2 hour refrigeration time)
Cook: 15 mins
500g Minced Meat
2 tbsp Kebab Marinade Paste
1/2 cup Chopped Coriander
2 cup Vegetable Oil
- Place the minced meat into a mixing bowl and add a few drops of vegetable oil.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl and add it to the minced meat. Mix well using a spatula.
- Fold in the marinade paste and fresh coriander.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours for the spices to be absorbed by the meat.
- Make lemon-sized balls of the marinated minced meat.
- Rub a little oil onto your fingers and pat the balls into patties.
- Deep fry these in hot oil and serve.
- These kebabs are particularly tasty when served alongside mint-yogurt chutney.