This mixed vegetable curry is cooked in an aromatic ready-made spice mix to save time and add optimum flavour. The vegetables are also complemented by beaten yoghurt and cottage cheese pieces for a rich and smooth consistency.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
1 cup Yoghurt, Well Beaten
1 tsp Vegetable Kadai Spice Mix
2 cup Mixed & Chopped Vegetables
1 slice Diced Cottage Cheese
1/4 cup Chopped Onions
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Fresh Chopped Coriander
- In a mixing bowl, stir the spice powder into beaten yogurt to form a paste.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and sauté onions until nicely brown.
- Add the mixed, chopped vegetables and fry again for 5 minutes.
- Once the vegetables seem half cooked, add the paste from the first step, and fry for 3 minutes.
- Once the paste seems to be frying well and coming together, add 1 cup of water followed by the cottage cheese pieces.
- Simmer on medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Serve garnished with coriander, alongside jeera rice or roti bread.