When it comes to Indian drinks, there aren't many that could beat the lassi. Lassi is a traditional drink based on yoghurt and, as with most Indian beverages, it is also ideal for those blistering summer days.
Prep: 10 mins
100 ml Chilled Milk
250 ml Thick Yoghurt
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Chopped Pistachio
- Take a large bowl and add the yoghurt, sugar, and milk.
- Mix until the sugar is properly dissolved.
- Add the cardamom powder and half off the chopped pistachios.
- Churn well until the entire mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with the remaining chopped pistachios.