This Vegan Cauliflower and Peas Curry is as tasty as it is simple to make. Bursting with nuts, vegetables and spices, it’s both a healthy and flavourful dish.
Prep: 30 mins
2 cup Cauliflower Florets
1 cup Green Peas
1/2 cup Chopped Onions
1 cup Canned Tomato Puree
1/2 cup Chopped Fresh Coriander
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1/4 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Chilli Powder
Salt, To Taste
1/2 tsp Garam Masala
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
A fistful Almonds
1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan, add the cumin seeds and allow them to crackle.
- Add the onions and cook until they turn translucent.
- Add the cauliflower florets and peas and cook them until tender.
- Add the spices and toss all the ingredients together until the florets are well-coated with the spice mixture.
- Now add the tomato puree and simmer for five minutes.
- Garnish the curry with toasted almonds, sunflower seeds and chopped coriander.
- Add a dash of lemon juice if you want extra tang in the dish.