Ripe Guavas are blended with salt and pepper to make the most refreshing fruit drink with a twist. A good choice if you are dieting and need a fruit juice to cure hunger pangs.
Prep: 5 mins
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1/2 tsp Ground Pepper
Salt, To Taste
1/4 tsp Chaat Masala
1/2 tsp Sugar
2 Large Guavas
- Select guavas with clean, unblemished skins and wash them thoroughly.
- Cube the guavas and blend them with just enough water to make a thick paste. Ensure that you blend in reverse every two seconds as this can keep the seeds from getting crushed and giving a raw flavour to the juice.
- Strain the guava paste to remove lumps. Add 1½ cups of cold water and mix well.
- Stir in the lemon juice, salt, pepper and chaat masala.
- Serve chilled and decorate with guava wedges.