The simple omelette gets an Indian twist with dried Methi, which increases the nutrition as well as the flavour. Ideal as a nutritious breakfast or a post-workout snack.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
1/2 tsp Crushed Pepper
1 tbsp Grated Cheese
1/2 tsp Kasoori Methi
2 tbsp Warm Milk
1/2 tsp Corn Flour
1 tbsp Oil
Salt, To Taste
- Grate the cheese into a bowl and add the flour, pepper and dried methi.
- Stir the mixture lightly.
- Break the eggs into the mixture, followed by the warm milk.
- Beat the mixture well and add salt.
- Heat the oil, lightly simmer the onions and add the rest of the mixture to make the omelette.
- Serve hot with your choice of accompaniment.