Cauliflower is stir fried in aromatic garlic to create a delicious vegan dish. Enjoy Stir Fried Cauliflower on its own or as the perfect vegetable accompaniment to any meal.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 7 mins
1 cup Cauliflower Florets
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Salt, To Taste
1/4 tsp Pepper
1 tsp Lemon Juice
1/2 cup Fresh Coriander, Chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the cauliflower florets and salt, and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of water into the pan to avoid burning and cover it.
- Turn the heat to low and continue cooking for a further 6 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add all the garlic powder, pepper and lemon juice, and toss so that the florets are evenly coated.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh coriander, and enjoy!