Sunflower Seed Butter is a super butter. It is also the ideal nut butter for those who are allergic to peanuts and are on the lookout for a healthy alternative.
Prep: 10 mins
2 cup Roasted & Unsalted Sunflower Seeds
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tsp Jaggery
1/4 tsp Salt
- Process the roasted sunflower seeds in a food processor.
- When the crumbly mixture begins to come together in a smooth paste, add the olive oil.
- Continue to process so that the mixture becomes creamier in consistency.
- Add the jaggery and salt and process on high for two more minutes.
- Save the butter in an airtight jar and refrigerate. Consume within one week.
- Sunflower Seed Butter goes best with bread.