Purchase readymade Shana Punjabi Samosa from Red Rickshaw and enjoy. This samosa can be baked or fried, depending on an individual’s needs. The sweet savoury and the filling bring out a delicious taste. Additionally, the Shana samosa can be prepared within ten minutes.
The box with Shana samosa comes with tamarind chutney. This product also has different ingredients, which are nutritious for the body. A frozen samosa can go for days without going bad under room temperature.
The Health Benefits of Shana Punjabi Samosa
Fillings used in this frozen samosa are nutritious and contain different nutrient levels. As a result, individuals enjoy a variety of health benefits. Examples of the health benefits include:
- Sunflower oil, an ingredient in frozen samosa contains monounsaturated fats renowned for improving the heart’s health and performance. Sunflower oil also helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- The combination of Vitamin E and Vitamin A found in this samosa, which acts as antioxidants fight off acne and repairs damaged skin.
- Sunflower oil and potatoes are rich in carbohydrates, popularly known as energy-giving meals. Regular consumption of this samosa boosts the energy levels of individuals.
- Green chillies in Shana samosa lower the chances of contracting cancer by fighting free radicals. Free radicals are dangerous if exposed to a body for a long time.
- The high Vitamin C levels in green chillies treat different eye conditions. This vitamin also improves eye condition.
- Dates, one of the ingredients found in this snack are rich in fibre. Fibre prevents and relieves constipation. Also, this nutrient normalizes bowel movement and flushes out toxins from the body.
- The magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus levels found in frozen samosa improve the bone’s health.
- This snack is rich in iron which prevents anaemia. Iron is also important in the formation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to different parts of the body.
- Tamarind, one of the ingredients used in Shana Punjabi samosa contains thiamine. Thiamine improves the functioning of the nervous system.
- This snack contains Ajwain, an excellent cough relief.
Visit Red Rickshaw today and order Shana samosa. Afterwards, orders will be delivered on time. The preparation instructions are simple and well elaborated. Individuals should only prepare samosa for a sitting. The rest should be stored in a refrigerator for durability. Chutney improves the overall taste of the samosa. Hence, individuals should warm before consumption.
- Sunflower oil
- Green chillies
- Green peas
- Wheat flour
How to cook Shana Punjabi samosa
Generally, the Punjabi samosa frozen nature gives individuals an easy time preparing. Thus, place the frozen samosa you intend on cooking in an oven and preheat for a few minutes. Afterwards, shallow fry under medium heat for roughly fifteen minutes.
For the best taste, serve Shana Punjabi Samosa with chutney inside the pack. Heat the chutney before serving. While shallow frying, ensure the samosa turns brown. This snack is best served when hot.