There are plenty of Indian delicacies that use flour as the main ingredient. As a result, the Aashirvaad multigrain Atta should be at the top of the shopping list. This flour can be used to prepare chapati, naan, puri, naan and roti. That's not all; six different grains are used during the production of this flour.
Therefore, this multigrain flour is rich in vitamins and minerals, among others. These nutrients boost an individual's health in different ways. The whole grain atta also has great taste. Store this flour in a cool room.
- Psyllium husk
Recipe Suggestion for Aashirvaad Multigrain Atta
Recipe suggestion for multigrain chakki atta is straightforward. Roti is among the common recipe suggestions. Here is a step by step guide for this popular recipe:
- Aashirvaad multigrain atta
- Cooking oil
How to prepare
- Pour some multigrain atta in a bowl. Add oil and salt to the bowl.
- Stir while adding water inside the bowl. Knead the mixture and come up with the dough. Ensure the dough is tight and stiff.
- Make small balls using the dough.
- Apply oil on both sides of the small balls.
- Use a rolling pin to come up with circles from the small balls. Apply flour on the rolling surface and small balls to simplify the process.
- Place a pan on medium heat and apply oil on the pan.
- Place the ready poori on the pan. This should be one at a time. Press down the poori while frying with a spoon.
- Turn over to the other side, one ready. Both sides should attain a golden brown colour.
- Serve once ready with either aamras or Suji Ka Halwa.