The Aashirvaad select Atta is derived from pure Sharbati Atta whole wheat, produced in Madhya Pradesh. Grains used in Aashirvaad select Atta are handpicked by experts. This is the reason behind the quality consistency.
Chapatti, Paratha, and rotis are some meals that can be prepared from this wheat flour. This flour also comprises different nutrients. The packaging of this wheat flour made Aashirvaad Atta recognized. This is why the product can go for long without use. Once opened, store the flour in an airtight container.
Sharbati Atta whole wheat is the only ingredient used in the production of this whole wheat.
The Top Sharbati Atta Flour Recipes
Here are some popular Sharbati Atta Flour recipes to try out:
- Aashirvaad flour
- Cooking oil
- Lukewarm water
- Add Aashirvaad flour, oil and salt to a bowl. Pour water into the bowl and slowly mix.
- Knead the mixture to form a soft and firm dough.
- Afterwards, cover the dough and set it aside for thirty minutes.
- Divide the dough into parts and come up with balls.
- Sprinkle some flour on the selected flat surface.
- Dip the balls into flour and use a rolling pin to come up with round rotis.
- Heat a flat pan and place a roti at the top under medium heat.
- Turn to the other side while pressing down with a spoon. This helps separate the paratha layers.
- Add cooking oil on both sides of the Paratha. Stack the Paratha together.
Whole Wheat Phulka
- Aashirvaad Select Atta
How to cook
- Pour some atta flour into a bowl. Mix with water and salt as per the required ratio.
- Knead the dough while adding some water.
- Once soft, make balls from the soft dough.
- Use a rolling board and rolling pin to flatten the balls.
- Place the roti on a pan under medium heat. Turn to the other side after a minute.
- Remove from the pan and serve the Phulka.
There are other Aashirvaad select Atta recipes to try out.