The Aashirvaad select Atta is derived from pure Sharbati Atta whole wheat, produced in Madhya Pradesh. Grains used in Aashirvaad select Atta are handpicked by experts. This is the reason behind the quality consistency.
Chapatti, Paratha, and rotis are some meals that can be prepared from this wheat flour. This flour also comprises different nutrients. The packaging of this wheat flour made Aashirvaad Atta recognized. This is why the product can go for long without use. Once opened, store the flour in an airtight container.
Aashirvaad Select Atta’s Health Benefits
The nutrients in Sharbati Atta improve the body’s health in different ways. This is why individuals should regularly eat meals prepared with this flour. Below are some health benefits:
- Magnesium found in this wheat flour lowers insulin resistance hence improving insulin response for diabetic people.
- This flour contains high amounts of phosphorus mineral that works hand in hand with calcium to improve the bone’s health.
- Aashirvaad Select Atta contains reasonable iron levels that help prevent anaemia.
- This wheat flour is rich in zinc. The mineral slows down the skin ageing process and also repairs damaged skin. Zinc also stimulates the production of Vitamin A that helps deal with night blindness.
- Vitamin B2 found in Aashirvaad Select Atta facilitates the development of red blood cells. The higher the number of red blood cells, the higher the energy levels.
- Niacin found in this wheat flour improves general mental health and also brain functioning.
- This Aashirvaad flour contains a protein that helps build muscles and also improve muscle mass.
Sharbati Atta whole wheat is the only ingredient used in the production of this whole wheat.
The Top Sharbati Atta Flour Recipes
Here are some popular Sharbati Atta Flour recipes to try out:
- Aashirvaad flour
- Cooking oil
- Lukewarm water
- Add Aashirvaad flour, oil and salt to a bowl. Pour water into the bowl and slowly mix.
- Knead the mixture to form a soft and firm dough.
- Afterwards, cover the dough and set it aside for thirty minutes.
- Divide the dough into parts and come up with balls.
- Sprinkle some flour on the selected flat surface.
- Dip the balls into flour and use a rolling pin to come up with round rotis.
- Heat a flat pan and place a roti at the top under medium heat.
- Turn to the other side while pressing down with a spoon. This helps separate the paratha layers.
- Add cooking oil on both sides of the Paratha. Stack the Paratha together.
Whole Wheat Phulka
- Aashirvaad Select Atta
How to cook
- Pour some atta flour into a bowl. Mix with water and salt as per the required ratio.
- Knead the dough while adding some water.
- Once soft, make balls from the soft dough.
- Use a rolling board and rolling pin to flatten the balls.
- Place the roti on a pan under medium heat. Turn to the other side after a minute.
- Remove from the pan and serve the Phulka.
There are other Aashirvaad select Atta recipes to try out.