Anila's Goan Green Curry Sauce 300g
Serves 4: A mildly spiced, fragrant sauce (Goan Recipe) made with mint, coriander, spinach and coconut. Perfect with fish, prawns and vegetables.
Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, onion free, garlic free, no added sugar.
Two Star Gold – Great Taste Awards Winner 2010.
Best Vegan Product 2011 – Cook Vegetarian Magazine.
Winner in the Ingredients Category of the Free-From Food Awards 2012.
Ingredients: Fennel, Spinach, Coconut Milk, Rapeseed Oil, Coriander, Mint, Green Peppers, Green Mango, Ginger, Green Chillies, Sesame Seeds, Spices, Salt, Lemon Juice
By using only the freshest and finest ingredients, Anila’s have created the perfect taste for an authentic Indian meal and bottle it for all of your enjoyment. Our fine selection of curry sauces are the ultimate in Indian cuisine, which we have listed in order of their spice rating below.
Creating the most delicious curry with Anila’s sauces could not be simpler. To serve 4.
1. Pour the contents of a jar into a saucepan and heat. Add your desired vegetables, lentils, meat, chicken or fish and continue to gently cook (seal) for 2 mins until they are nicely coated.
2. Fill up the same empty jar with cold water and add the desired amount to the pan depending on the main ingredient used.
3. Cover and cook gently on a low to medium heat for 10-15 mins for a vegetable dish and up to 30 mins for a meat dish or until the food is tender and the sauce has thickened.
4. Garnish with tomato wedges and fresh coriander. Serve with rice or naan bread.
5. For variety stir in coconut milk, add chopped tomatoes or onions. If you enjoy a milder curry add 2 tbs of natural yoghurt or cream towards the end of cooking.
Try the sauce as a spread on pizzas or sandwiches and to create dips.