Made from premium Jwala green chillies, this sauce offers tangy vinegar goodness along with a delicious spice that's perfect for any occasion. Established in 1995, Ching's has been making people salivate for their wide range of Masala, sauces, noodles, soups, and snacks. This vegetarian sauce imparts a slow buzz-like heat that builds slowly on your taste buds.
Ching's mind-blowing blend of Indian Masalas and Chinese spices are what makes their products unique and well-loved by many. Their food is also guaranteed to be manufactured hygienically using only the latest technology. Capital Foods Pvt Ltd created Ching's to highlight India's culinary connection with the world, and two decades later, their brand is now unmatched by any other food brand in India.
Chings Green Chilly Sauce Ingredients
Each bottle of Chings Green Chilly Sauce contains the following:
- 28% Jwala green chillies
- Acetic acid
- Garlic powder
- Corn starch
- Xanthan gum as an emulsifying and stabilising agent
Green chilli sauce is a staple condiment of the Indo-Chinese food culture. It is a hot sauce made primarily with freshly chopped green chillies and mixed with vinegar. It is also sometimes added with a dash of garlic for a more distinct flavour.
Ching's Green Chilli Sauce can add flavour to a variety of dishes such as stir-fried noodles and fried rice. This Chinese dish can also be used as a drizzle, as a dip for snacks, or as a marinade for many dishes.
Serving size: 6g
Excited to try your very own Chings Chilli Sauce? Here is an easy recipe that you can make at home with just a few simple steps:
Veggie Chow Mein Hakka Noodles
Chowmein is a prevalent dish among the Desi-Chinese communities. You can purchase instant noodles from your local grocery store, or you can also make your own at home. Using Ching's Green Chilli Sauce as the Masala for your noodles will add a delicious spice to your classic Chowmein recipe.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Difficulty Level: Easy
Serves: 2 people
Ingredients you will need:
- 4 cups sliced (julienned) vegetables of your choice (cabbage, carrot, or capsicum)
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 packs of instant noodles
- Ching's Chilli Sauce for Masala
- 2 tablespoons water
- Chopped Spring onion greens for garnishing
How to cook:
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan and stir-fry 4 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice. Continue stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the Chow Mein noodles into the pan.
- Add Ching's Green Chilli Sauce for the Masala. Pour in 2 tbsp of water and mix well. Continue stir-frying for another 4 minutes.
- Garnish with spring onion greens. Best served when hot.