Cocoa and Vanilla Nankhatai
Handmade and Handrolled spiced Indian shortbreads known as Nankhatai. A rich blend of Cocoa and Vanilla infused with earthy nutmeg and hint of cardamom. A perfect accompaniment to any beverage of your choice. These shortbreads are made with reduced sugar content but no compromise on flavour or texture.
Gift your loved one with this delightful gift box full of flavour. We will handwrite a personal message on a kraft heart shape gift tag.
Nankhatai are spiced shortbreads handmade in batches using a balanced blend of spices and ingredients sourced for their purity. Traditionally served with Masala chai for breakfast, tea time or gifted to celebrate a special occasion.
Deliciously crisp, light in texture, melt in the mouth and bold in flavour these little delights will leave your senses luring for more. A lighter side to shortbread, they make an ideal gift for any occasions or simply perfect for personal consumption or Afternoon tea.
- Free from artificial flavourings, additives or preservatives
- Made with reduced sugar content
- Suitable for vegetarians, contains no eggs
- Shelf life of 6 months from date of production, once opened store in a cool dry place in an air tight container
- Heart gift box contains 8 pieces of shortbread 100g
Cocoa Vanilla Nankhatai
Wheat Flour(calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), Butter (Milk) (33%), Sugar, Semolina(wheat), Corn Flour, Cocoa Powder (2%), spices, Vanilla Extract (0.4%), Baking Powder, Anglesey Sea Salt.