For the best Paratha, choose Shana original paratha multipack which contains 15 pieces. This product is made from the best ingredients, hence the unique taste and texture. Shana paratha is frozen and can stay fresh for a long period.
Additionally, this product can be prepared within a short period. The packaging of the Shana paratha guarantees hygiene. Visit Red Rickshaw and order this product for timely delivery.
- Baking powder
- Wheat flour
How to prepare Shana original paratha
Shana paratha is simple to cook. The step by step preparation process includes:
- Use a non-stick pan and heat under medium heat.
- Open the Shana Paratha pack and cook each Paratha for five minutes.
- During the five minutes, change to the other side when golden brown spots appear on both sides. No cooking oil is required when preparing Shana Paratha.
- Remove from the pan once ready and serve.
The health benefits of Shana Paratha
Most of the paratha ingredients benefit the body thanks to a variety of nutrients. This is one of the reasons to purchase this product from Red Rickshaw. Below are some ingredients and some health benefits users enjoy:
- Phosphorus in wheat flour works hand in hand with calcium to strengthen the bones. This reduces the chances of fracture and contraction of some bone diseases.
- Magnesium improves insulin sensitivity in the body. This helps keep the blood sugar levels at bay.
- Niacin, found in high levels in Shana Original paratha improves the brain’s function and overall mental health.
- Iron in wheat flour prevents anaemia. Regular intake of Shana Paratha supplies the body with the required iron levels to either prevent or fight off anaemia.
- Vitamin B9 is required in the formation and maintenance of new cells such as red blood cells.
- Wheat flour is an excellent source of protein. Protein helps maintain normal weight levels by boosting the body’s metabolic rate.
- Zinc slows down the skin’s ageing process and also repairs damaged skin. This mineral also activates an enzyme responsible for the production of Vitamin A. Vitamin A treats night blindness.
- Alpha-linolenic acid, a member of the omega 3 fatty acids help reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Automatically, this increases the good fat levels. High good fat levels reduce the possibilities of a heart attack.
- Vitamin E found in margarine is required in cell regeneration. Consequently, this mineral offers support to the immunity system.
- Vitamin E also enhances the skin’s appearance because of the antioxidants properties.
- Margarine has Vitamin K, which is crucial in both bone metabolism and blood clotting.
- Margarine, one of the paratha ingredients contains high Vitamin D levels that regulate phosphate and calcium.
There is no doubt that Shana original Paratha offers health benefits to users. The benefits are both long term and short term. Red Rickshaw supplies Shana paratha throughout the year. Purchase this product and enjoy the most delicious paratha at a pocket-friendly price.