Coriander grows wild across Southern Asia, and as a result this herb features frequently in a wide range of Asian cuisine.
Coriander leaves, also known as dhania, chinese parsley or cilantro to our US-born customers, taste different to coriander seeds, with fresh citrus overtones providing fragrant zest to your meals.
● Aromatic herb used in chutneys and salads
● Best raw to garnish your hot dishes
● Delicious sprinkled on top of dhal, curries and soups
● Natural source of iron and vitamins A, C and K
● A large box for big-batch chutney making or putting on a feast