Dabur Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic formulation that contains more than 41 Ayurvedic herbs that will help boost your immune system. It is derived from the 2500-year-old Chyawanprash Ayurvedic formula and refined through the years to preserve the traditional benefits with improved quality.
Proven to be rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C, Chyawanprash Dabur offers many health benefits and helps prevent common everyday illnesses such as cold and cough, caused by weather changes, bacteria, and viruses.
The word ‘Prash’ comes from the Sanskrit word meaning specially prepared food. ‘Chyawan’ was the name of the sage to which this Ayurvedic formula was dedicated to preserve his vitality and youth. Thus, Chyawanprash is a health supplement that is safe for people of all age groups. Dabur is one of the best Chyawanprash in the market today.
Dabur Chyawanprash Benefits:
Here are some of Chyawanprash benefits for your body:
- Promotes healthy cholesterol
- Improves immunity
- Enhances energy
- Normalises blood pressure
- Improves digestion
- Revitalizes reproductive tissues
- Clears respiratory passages
- Nourishes skin cells
Dabur Chyawanprash Ingredients:
Because of its supreme health benefits, Chyawanprash Dabur continues to improve its formulation to provide better healing properties to its consumers. This Ayurvedic formulation contains:
- Sugar - (34.353%), Honey – (6.201%), Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Oil – (1.155%), Pueraria tuberosa (Indian Kudju) Root Tuber – (0.741%), Piper longum (Long Pepper) Fruit – (0.695%), Bambusa bambos (Bamboo Manna) Siliceous Concretion– (0.496%), Emblica Officinalis (Emblic Myrobalan) Fruit, (0.494%), Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Fruit– (0.365%), Clerodendrum Phlomidis (Headache Tree) Stem Bark - (0.247%), Oroxylum Indicum (Indian Trumpet Flower) Stem Bark (0.247%), Gmelina Arborea (Cashmere Tree) Stem Bark (0.247%), Dioscorea bulbifera (Air potato) Rhizome – (0.494%), Withania Somnifera (Winter cherry) Root – (0.494%), Asparagus Racemosus (Asparagus) Root – (0.494%), Stereospermum suaveolens (Rose flower fragrant) Stem Bark (0.247%), Solanum indicum (Indian Nightshade) Plant -(0.247%), Solanum surattense (Febrifuge plant) Plant -(0.247%), Uraria picta (Urara Pitch) Plant -(0.247%), Desmodium gangeticum (Sal Leaf Bush) Plant -(0.247%), Tribulus terrestris (Small Caltrops) Fruit - (0.247%), Phaseolus trilobus (Wild Green Gram) Plant - (0.247%), Teramnus labialis (Horse Vine) Plant - (0.247%), Piper longum (Long Pepper) Fruit – (0.247%), Pistacia integerrima (Crab’s claw ) Gall - (0.247%), Phyllanthus niruri (Feather foll Plant) Plant - (0.247%), Vitis vinifera (Raisins) Dry Fruit - (0.247%), Inula racemosa (Irish Root) Root - (0.247%), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Stem Bark – (0.247%), Terminalia chebula (Chebulic Myrobalan) Pericarp - (0.247%), Tinospora cordifolia (Heart-Leaved Moonseed) Stem - (0.247%), Curcuma zedoaria (Zedoary) Rhizome - (0.247%), Cyperus rotundus (Nut Grass) Root Tuber - (0.247%), Leptadenia reticulata (Cork swallow wort) Root - (0.247%), Boerhavia diffusa (Spreading Hogweed) Plant - (0.247%), Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) Fruit– (0.247%), Nymphaea stellata (Blue Water Lily) Flower - (0.247%), Adhatoda vasica (Malabar Nut) Plant - (0.247%), Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) Flower Bud – (0.079%), Mesua ferrea (Cobras saffron) Stamen – (0.072%), Cinnamomum tamala (Leaf Cinnamon) Leaf – (0.072%), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) Root & Stolon - (0.247%), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) STEM BARK – (0.072%), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).