Choose the diced mutton 1 kg from Red Rickshaw for a variety of South Asian recipes. Mutton comes from sheep that are over two years old. Also, this meat has a unique flavour that can blend with different ingredients.
Mutton has a chewy texture that allows marinating before cooking. Low heat is the best way of preparing this mutton. This cooking technique allows the meat to breathe the spices used. The meat also tastes better in slow cooking when compared to cooking under high heat.
How to Cook
There are different how to cook mutton instructions to consider. Here are the two most common preparation methods:
- Marinate the diced mutton 1 kg from Red Rickshaw. Afterwards, leave it for a few minutes. This helps the mutton absorb the flavour. Choose spices and vegetables to use when cooking. Choose low heat cooking when. This allows the mutton to absorb different flavours and aromas.
- Fry the mutton in a pan at high heat to turn brown. This improves both the colour and the flavour of the diced mutton. Mix the vegetables and spices you'd like to use and add the fried mutton. Low heat should be used in this process.
There are some top recipe mutton suggestions to consider when using this meat. Below is the direction.
- Diced mutton
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Biryani masala
- Lemon juice
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander leaves
- Chopped mint
- Biryani Rice
How to cook:
- Marinate the diced mutton with paste. Biryani masala, ginger paste, lemon juice, garlic paste, turmeric, salt, curd and red chilli powder are the ingredients used to come up with the paste. Leave the marinated diced mutton for thirty minutes.
- Add spices like onion, green chillies, among others in a bottom pan. Fry until golden brown before adding the marinated diced mutton, coriander leaves and chopped mint. Cook at low heat until the mutton is ready.
- Use cinnamon, cloves, Shahi jeera, bay leaf, and cardamom for cooking the rice separately. Place some cooked coriander leaves and mint at the top of the rice when ready. Add saffron milk and ghee then cover the pan and heat at low flame for fifteen minutes.
- Once ready, serve rice and enjoy with the ready diced mutton.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.