Choose the Elephant Atta fine white chapatti flour and enjoy healthy meals. This flour is a blend of both wholemeal chapatti flour and white chapatti flour. That's not all; this flour can stay for six months once opened. The flour should be stored in an airtight container.
This white Atta is commonly used to prepare naans, Puris, Parathas and Chapattis. Above all, this fine white flour contains different nutrients ranging from fibre, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
Health Benefits of Elephant Chapatti Flour
People regularly consume elephant chapatti flour because of the high nutrient content. These nutrients benefit the body in different ways. Below are some nutrients and the associated health benefits of this Atta flour:
- The selenium levels in elephant Atta fine white help the skin fight off different infections. Additionally, this antioxidant moisturizes the skin and keeps dandruff away. This promotes normal hair growth.
- Frequently consuming elephant Atta chapatti supplies the body with fibre, which helps flush out toxins. Additionally, fibre also speeds up the digestion process.
- Any Elephant Chapatti recipe is rich in zinc. Zinc speeds up healing on the skin and improves the overall skin's health. Also, this mineral prevents premature hair loss.
- The fine white chapatti flour contains high magnesium levels that are important for bone formation. Magnesium also helps fight different skin disorders.
- Both Vitamin E and Vitamin B supply the body with energy levels for normal function.
- Zinc, Niacin and Vitamin E in the Elephant Atta Chapattis boost the eye's health.
White Atta Recipe Suggestions
The recipes for elephant Atta fine white chapatti flour are widely known. Besides, this flour produces quality products. Below are some recipes to consider:
- Elephant Atta White chapatti flour
- Pour some White Atta in a bowl.
- Steadily add water to the bowl while kneading until a dough forms.
- The dough should be smooth.
- Once ready, cover and place aside for twenty minutes.
- Form round balls.
- Sprinkle some flour on the balls and form a circle with each ball.
- Place the circle roti in a hot pan.
- Flip once brown spots appear and smear some ghee before serving while hot.
- Elephant Atta Fine Chapatti flour
- Cooking oil
- Melted butter
How to prepare
- Add some fine white chapatti flour to a bowl.
- Mix the salt and cooking oil into the flour.
- Stir before adding water to make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough before setting it aside for almost thirty minutes.
- Knead again for a few minutes and set aside once more.
- Afterwards, form rough balls with the dough.
- Make a round shape with the balls before placing them in a hot pan.
- Apply oil before rolling into a swizz roll.
- Roll out to look like a chapatti before placing back to the hot pan.
- Apply oil on both sides to attain a crispy and golden brown look.
- Serve and enjoy.
These are some top elephant Atta fine white chapatti recipes to try out.