The fresh nature of Everest paneer allows individuals to include in a variety of Indian vegetarian meals. This product enhances the taste of meals because of the milky flavour. Additionally, this paneer doesn’t contain any artificial additive or preservative. Store this product away from direct sunlight when not in use for durability.
The uses of Everest Paneer
This Indian cheese can be used to stir fry meals. Additionally, this cheese can be used in grilling meals or be tossed in salads. The unique taste of this product enhances the taste of meals.
Everest Paneer Health Benefits
Understanding what is paneer also entails exploring the nutritional composition. The different nutrients offer frequent users different health benefits. Examples of the health benefits include:
- The combination of protein, phosphorus and calcium boosts the strength of both the teeth and bones. Bones are fragile and can be strengthened by consuming this cheese.
- Protein levels in Everest paneer boost the muscle gain for regular consumers. Casein, a protein expands an individual’s bodybuilding capacity. This nutrient is also responsible for the maintenance of the body’s muscles.
- Protein promotes weight loss in two ways. First, this nutrient makes individuals full for longer. Secondly, protein increases the body’s metabolism. A high metabolic rate burns more body fat.
- The iron levels in this Indian cheese reduce the chances of someone contracting anaemia. Anaemia is characterized by general weakness and prolonged fatigue.
- Selenium in this product acts as an antioxidant and neutralizes the free radicals that can cause cancer, heart attack, among others.
- This Paneer is packed with omega-3 and oleic acid that improve the heart’s health. Automatically, this reduces the possibilities of suffering from different cardiovascular complications.
- The combination of magnesium and protein maintain healthy blood sugar levels. Magnesium also improves insulin sensitivity in the body.
- Magnesium prevents constipation, whereas phosphorus improves the digestion process.
Everest Paneer Recipe Suggestion
All of the recipes paneers are delicious and can be prepared within a few minutes. Follow the below step by step guidelines when preparing this delicious meal:
Paneer Tikka Masala
- Everest paneer
- Curry powder
- Green pepper
- Cooking oil
- Tomato puree
- Mix yoghurt and curry powder in a bowl. Stir well for a few seconds before adding green pepper and Everest paneer. Stir well and set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and add some onions.
- Add garlic and ginger once the onions turn golden brown.
- Cook for two minutes before adding curry powder and tomato puree.
- Stir the ingredients while steadily adding sugar.
- Allow the meal to cook for ten minutes while stirring at intervals.
- Add cream to the pan once the sauce thickens.
- Heat the Everest paneer and green pepper mixture before adding to the pan.
- Stir while adding coriander and butter.
- Cook for another three minutes before serving with either naan or rice.
Light paneer curry is another top Everest Paneer recipe that is simple to prepare. Try any of the above recipes when free.