The Flying Sriracha Hot Chilli sauce can be used in kebab, roasted meat, or any meal. This chilli is ready to use and doesn’t require any mixing. The taste of this sauce comes from the sun ripen chilli. This flying Goose Sriracha hot chilli sauce can be served with either a hot or cold meal.
Different nutrients in Sriracha sauce benefit the body in various ways.
|Serving Size||25 ml|
|Energy (kJ)||142 kJ|
|Energy (kCal)||33.938 kcal|
|Of which Saturates||0 Grams|
|Of which Sugars||4.6 Grams|
Sriracha Health Benefits
The 730ml Sriracha bottle has thick chilli sauce. Therefore, the taste of this chilli sauce is strong. That is why the taste of meals improves when Sriracha is used.
People regularly consume this hot chilli sauce for health benefits. These health benefits have long term effects. They include:
- This hot chilli sauce speeds up the metabolism rate in the body. Therefore, frequent consumption of this chilli sauce will increase the rate at which the body burns calories. This will help shed off unwanted weight.
- The components in Sriracha hot sauce can relieve flu and colds symptoms ranging from nasal congestion, sinus, respiratory problems, and increased body temperature.
- This hot chilli sauce can help individuals control their appetites by eating fewer portions. The flavour of this hot sauce makes a person satisfied faster. This is beneficial for people with weight issues.
- The flying goose Sriracha hot chilli sauce has anti-inflammatory properties that treat some painful conditions like arthritis, nausea, headaches, and shingles, among others.
- High amounts of capsaicin in Sriracha flying goose can treat angina related pain, allowing individuals to workout. This hot chilli sauce also contains garlic that improves the heart’s health.
- Capsaicin in this chilli sauce is an anticancer agent. Therefore, people who regularly consume flying goose Sriracha are less likely to get cancer.
There are different ingredients involved in the production of this hot chilli sauce. Garlic, Chilli 61%, flavour enhancer, sugar, salt, acidity regulators, stabilizer, preservative, and water are the main ingredients used in Sriracha hot chilli production.
The hot sauce Sriracha can be combined with different recipes. This offers a variety of recipes for people to choose from. Below are some recipes to consider:
- Falafel Tacos: This is a popular baked dish found in most restaurants. The crispy outer layer and the soft inside part of Falafel tacos can easily hold Sriracha chilli sauce in place. Also, the chilli sauce taste can be easily felt inside the Falafel tacos.
- Lemon-Dill-Sriracha Remoulade & Cajun Quinoa cakes: Quinoa cakes is another ingredient that brings a delicious taste if Sriracha Chilli sauce is sprinkled at the top. This chilli cause can also be used to form Lemon-Dill-Sriracha Remoulade sauce. Garlic, cashews, water, Sriracha chilli sauce, lemon, water, salt, onion powder and zest are the ingredients used when preparing lemon-Dill- Sriracha Remoulade sauce. On the other hand, quinoa, garlic, flax seeds, water, red onion, olive oil, celery, and ground pepper are the ingredients used in Quinoa cakes' formation.
The quality of flying goose Sriracha hot chilli sauce cannot be compared with another product. That’s why this hot chilli is always on demand.