Coriander is a popular herb in South Asia and is included in different Asian dishes. This aromatic herb improves the quality of the meals. Additionally, fresh Coriander can be cooked or eaten raw. This herb is also nutrients and contains varieties of nutrients.
Red Rickshaw, UK’s largest Indian supermarket, delivers this herb in bunches. Therefore, individuals can enjoy different Asian dishes. This herb should be stored in a refrigerator for durability.
The Health Benefits of Fresh Coriander
- Vitamin K in Coriander facilitates blood clotting and also helps repair bones. This herb also lowers the chances of developing heart conditions.
- Coriander leaves contain antioxidants that fight free radicals that damage cells and cause various illnesses.
- This herb helps flush out excess sodium from the body, which triggers high blood pressure.
- Fresh coriander leaves help flush out the harmful cholesterol levels in the body. This reduces the chances of developing some chronic conditions.
- This herb improves bowel movement, thus reducing constipation.
- Frequent Coriander leaves consumption by diabetic people improves insulin secretion in the body. This helps keep blood sugar levels at bay.
- This herb contains high iron levels that prevent and cures anaemia.
- Fresh Coriander leaves also improve the functionality of the nervous system.
- The antioxidants in this herb protect the skin from different infections and slow the skin ageing process.
How to Consume Coriander
Crush some fresh coriander to a fine paste. Afterwards, add salt and lemon to the fine paste for additional flavour. Enjoy the coriander chutney with different snacks.
Recipe Suggestions for Coriander
Fresh Coriander can easily blend with different dishes. This is why there are various recipe suggestions to consider. Below are examples:
Coriander Chicken recipe
Onion, chicken, fresh coriander leaves, coriander powder, green chilli, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, cumin powder, turmeric powder, salt, cooking oil, cumin seeds, Garam masala powder, pepper powder, tomato, yoghurt and mint leaves are the main ingredients for coriander chicken recipe.
- Use turmeric, salt and oil to marinate the chicken before setting it aside.
- Add green chilli and onion in a deep pan with oil. Stir until the onion turns brown before adding the ginger-garlic paste.
- Cook for two minutes before adding the marinated chicken.
- Prepare a paste using water, pepper powder, coriander powder, chopped tomatoes and cumin powder.
- Add the paste to the chicken and fry on medium heat.
- Prepare green chutney using coriander leaves and mint leaves. Grind the ingredients and add yoghurt. Add the green chutney to the chicken and stir.
- Use low heat at this point for ten minutes. Afterwards, add garam masala powder and cook the dish for a minute.
- Serve with rice, naan or roti.
Coriander Paneer and coriander fish are other fresh coriander recipes to consider. This herb can change the taste of meals while injecting nutrients into the body. Also, all coriander dishes are easy to prepare and don’t take a lot of time. This herb is also easy to store after use.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.