Fudco Pan Masala Mukhwas is one of India's most well-loved snacks and is usually eaten after a meal. The ingredients such as dried dates, Gulkund, Fennel seeds, Cardamom, and Betel leaves are great for a rejuvenating snack that gets rid of bad breath after a heavily-spiced meal.
Consuming Pan Masala Mukhwas regularly is not harmful because it does not contain tobacco or artificial synthetic food colour. Aside from keeping your breath fresh, Pan Masala can also help control your stomach acidity after a decadent and sumptuous lunch or dinner.
- Betelnut sticks
- Fennel seeds
- Boiled sugar
- Melon seeds
Each 250g of Fudco Pan Masala Mukhwas contain:
- 303 kcal of Energy
- 11.2g of Protein
- 12.5g of Fat
- 56.1g of Carbohydrates
- 23.8g of Fibre
Store this product in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight. It is also recommended to place the opened packaging in an airtight container to keep the Pan Masala Mukhwas fresh.
This Pan Masala Mukhwa is manufactured and packed in a factory that also processes:
- Sesame Seeds
- Sulphites & Sulphur Dioxide
Small children eating the product must also be supervised because nuts can become a choking hazard for them. Although all necessary procedures have been taken to remove stones, stalks, and pips, some may still remain due to the nature of the products. This product is also suitable for those following a vegetarian diet.
Craving for a buttery dessert after having a heavy meal? Check out this recipe below that is buttery and easy to make at home:
Pan Masala Mukhwas Cookies
These cookies are perfect when paired with coffee or tea. These bakery-style biscuits laced with candied fennel seed and rose petal paan masala. You can also make it in your own variety and add chewing tobacco if you prefer.
Ingredients you will need:
- FUDCO PAN MASALA MUKHWA
- 1 cup salted butter* softened.
- 1 cup white (granulated) sugar.
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed.
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 2 large eggs.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour.
- 1 tsp baking soda.
- ½ tsp baking powder.
How to make Pan Masala Cookies:
- Make the dough. To do this, beat the butter, condensed milk, and icing until the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the dry ingredients that you like to be in your cookies. Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Add the Fudco Pan Masala Mukhwas to the dough and knead everything together.
- Roll and stamp out the cookies to your desired size. You can use cookie cutters for this step.
- Dust a clean surface with flour. Work on it while the dough is not soft again because the colours from the Pan Masala will bleed out.
- Bake the cookies in your oven preheated at 175°C/350°F for 12-14 minutes.
- Serve warm.