Choose the red rickshaw store when purchasing Gits Dosa mix and get deliveries on time. This product doesn’t contain any preservative, colour or artificial flavour. Gits Dosa mix is ready to cook and doesn’t require a lot of preparation. Additionally, this product can be included in different recipes.
The gits dosa mix should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight or high humidity. Different nutrients benefit users in different ways.
Gits Dosa Mix Ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Rice flour
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Lentils flour
- Fenugreek powder
- Sesame seed
- Citric acid
- Sodium acetate
- Sesame seeds
- Tree nuts
Preparation method of Dosa
- Mix the readymade dosa batter in a bowl. Pour water and some freshly chopped coriander.
- Stir and set aside the batter for a few minutes.
- Heat a pan under medium heat before spreading oil.
- Gently pour some batter on the pan.
- Spread oil on the sides of the batter
- Fold the ready Dosa into two and set aside.
The Health Benefits of Gits Dosa
There are various health benefits linked to dosa batter readymade mix when regularly consumed. Some health benefits include:
- Protein in this product helps control cravings that might result in weight gain. This nutrient makes an individual full for a long time.
- The protein levels in an instant dosa mix are enough to increase an individual’s muscle mass.
- Sodium levels in dosa mix balance the minerals and water levels in the body.
- Vitamin A found in Gits dosa mix deals with night blindness and age-related eye conditions.
- Vitamin A in this product also improves the health of the reproductive system.
- The levels of vitamin c in the dosai mix reduce the possibilities of a heart attack. This nutrient also helps keep the high blood pressure levels at bay.
- Carbohydrates in the dosa mix boost the body with energy levels.
Recipe suggestion for Gits Dosa Mix
There are different recipe suggestions for readymade dosa batter mix. Below is one of the recipes worth trying out:
Instant Gits Dosa & Saag Recipe
- Gits dosa pack
- Fresh ginger
- Green chillies
- Sliced onions
- Turmeric powder
- Cumin seeds
- Curry leaves
- Open the single dosa batter readymade and pour the content into a bowl.
- Add proportional water to the bowl and set it aside. The mixture shouldn’t be too thick.
- Chop the ginger, green chillies, onions and potatoes. Afterwards, set the chopped ingredients aside.
- Add oil to a cooking pan and place it on top of low heat. Once hot, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves to the hot pan. Stir for a few minutes before adding green chillies and ginger.
- Afterwards, add turmeric powder, chopped potatoes and diced onions to the pan. Mix well before adding water. Cover the lid and let the meal cook for fifteen minutes.
- Ensure the water is fully drained before adding coriander leaves. Give the meal a few minutes before setting it aside.
- Place a pan on high heat and add some oil. Afterwards, pour some ready batter on the pan and spread.
- Add some oil at the side while observing.
- Remove once ready and use red chilli if necessary before serving.
This Gits Dosa mix recipe is simple and easy to try out. Besides, all ingredients are readily available in the market.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.