The Gits Khaman Dhokla mix is a speciality snack in Gujarat, a state in Western India. This snack doesn’t have any artificial flavour, preservative or colour. Additionally, sour lemon-Chilli tadka and fermented chickpea batter are the main ingredients used during the preparation stage.
The renowned Gits Khaman Dhokla mix is also 100% vegetarian and is ready to cook. This snack also contains a variety of nutrients that benefit the body in different ways.
Gits Khaman Dhokla Mix Health benefits
The soft and spongy texture of Dhokla snack makes it easy to notice. Preparation of this snack is also simple and straightforward. The pack of Gits Dhokla is ready to cook hence saving time.
There are health benefits linked to Gits Dhokla mix when consumed for a continuous period. These health benefits include:
- Sodium, a mineral found in this snack, helps control the blood volume and blood pressure.
- There are also traces of fibre in Gits Khaman Dhokla mix which improves the health of the bowel. This is through faster digestion of food.
- Fibre helps in weight control. This happens by making people full for long.
- Fibre also flushes out excess cholesterol levels in the body. This lowers the chances of a heart attack.
- Protein found in Dhokla snacks helps in body repair when injuries arise.
- The high levels of protein in this snack also strengthen the bones hence reducing fractures.
- There are high traces of carbohydrates in Gits Khaman Dhokla mix that provide energy levels required by the body.
Gits Khaman Dhokla Mix Ingredients
Sodium acetate, turmeric, Asafoetida, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, salt, sugar powder, Semolina and ChickPeas flour are the ingredients used in producing Dhokla mix snack.
How to Cook Gits Khaman Dhokla Mix
The tips on how to make Dhokla are straightforward and easy to understand. Below is the step by step procedures for preparing this snack:
- Add 650ml of water to 75 ml of oil before pouring on the Dhokla mix. Continuously stir until the batter is smooth.
- Take some trays and grease them with oil before pouring batter. Afterwards, set the trays on high flame for roughly fifteen minutes.
- Leave the trays for ten minutes to cool after removing from the high flame. Proceed and cut the Dhokla cake into wedges or cubes.
- Heat some oil and add mustard seeds, Sesame seeds, and asafoetida powder. Mix well before applying on top of Gits Dhokla pan.
Gits Khaman Dhokla Mix Recipe Suggestion
The most popular Khaman Dhokla recipe once this snack is ready is green chutney. Apart from green chutney, chopped coriander and fresh coconut are other ingredients required. Chop coriander leaves some fresh coconut before spreading on top of the cake. Serve the readymade Gits Khaman Dhokla mix with green chutney.
There are many health benefits associated with this snack. Additionally, this snack is ready to cook. This snack’s taste is also exceptional and can be consumed without another recipe. The gits khaman Dhokla mix can go for days after opening the pack. Get yours now at Red Rickshaw!
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.