Pakoras and particularly Gits Pakora Mix are famous across the globe. This mix is used in the preparation of delicious chicken Pakoras and Vegetable Pakoras. The chickpea flavour and other ingredients used in this mix are nutritious. Therefore, anticipate different health benefits.
Besides, the Pakora mix box has instructions, which are easy to understand. This mix also doesn’t contain any preservative or additive.
- Asafoetida powder
- Cumin seed powder
- Chickpea flour
- Red chilli powder
- Ajwain powder
- Raising agent
How to cook
- Transfer the content inside Gits Pakora mix in a bowl and add water.
- Stir and form a creamy batter before setting aside for roughly five minutes.
- Dip while fresh chillies, aubergine onions and sliced potatoes in the creamy batter to coat before setting aside.
- Slice chicken into pieces and deep fry. Afterwards, add the entire Pakora batter content in the pan with chicken.
- Continue frying until the chicken turns golden brown.
- Once ready, serve with chutney or tomato sauce.
Health Benefits of Gits Pakora Mix
The Gits Pakora mix also has health benefits that are being felt by different individuals. Some health benefits of this mix include:
- The good fat level in this product replaces the bad cholesterol levels in the body. This reduces the chances of contracting stroke and various heart conditions.
- The good fat levels in Gits Pakora mix also keep blood pressure at bay.
- This mix contains high carbohydrates levels, which supply energy levels to the body, cells and organs for normal function.
- Protein levels in this mix aid in the formation of strong bones.
Pakora Mix Recipe Suggestion
Recipe suggestions help individuals to choose the meals to prepare at a time. Pakora mix is the main ingredient in the below recipes:
- Gits Pakora mix
- Cilantro leaves
- All-purpose flour
- Lemon juice
- Ground cumin
- Vegetable oil
- Coriander seeds
- Red chilli pepper flakes
- Sliced potatoes
How to prepare
- Heat the red chilli pepper flakes and coriander seeds in a pan with cooking oil and place them aside.
- Mix Gits Pakora with water in a bowl. Stir well before adding flour, salt, cumin, turmeric and lemon juice in the same bowl. Stir for a few minutes to attain a smooth batter.
- Afterwards, toss the batter and the earlier spices inside the Pakora batter. Stir well.
- Heat a pan and apply some oil before tossing the Pakora batter on top.
- Ensure one side of the batter turns golden brown before turning the other side.
- Serve with desired chutney or sauce and enjoy.
Chicken Pakora is another Gits Pakora Mix recipe many people cook. Thus, individuals should try out the recipe. The content inside the pack can go for a month after the package has been opened. Therefore, individuals shouldn’t be in a rush to cook the entire content at once.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.