Indian’s street food lovers can now purchase Haldiram Bhelpuri from Red Rickshaw, a leading UK’s Indian online supermarket. This snack is a combination of dried vegetables, crisp noodles, dried potato chips, puffed rice, and nuts. Haldiram snacks can be consumed alone or combined with chopped tomatoes, fresh onions, coriander leaves and yoghurt.
Different ingredients have been used on this Indian snack. This is why it has a unique taste. Additionally, this Bhel Puri Mix has various nutrients that benefit the body in different ways.
Features and Health Benefits of Bhel Puri
Apart from the combination of nuts, crisp noodles, dried vegetables, puffed rice, dried potato chips, and puffed rice, there are three sauces inside the pack. These sauces are red chilli, date & tamarind chutney and green chilli chutney.
The nutrients in Bhelpuri snack have different health benefits. These health benefits include:
- Fresh onions, which might be used with this snack, are rich in Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps build white blood cells. In turn, the white blood cells protect the body from different health conditions.
- Coriander is rich in folate and iron. These two nutrients help produce red blood cells. Iron and folate also help maintain low sugar levels in diabetic people.
- There are high amounts of fibre in Bhelpuri Haldiram that help in weight loss. Fibre makes an individual full for long, thus reducing calories intake per day.
- Fibre also improves bowel movement by softening stool and increasing the size.
- Sodium found in this mineral helps control blood volume and pressure.
- Carbohydrates found in Haldiram Bhelpuri supply the body with the daily needed energy levels.
Haldiram Bhelpuri Ingredients
Turmeric powder, Gram pulse, peanuts, vegetable oil, potatoes, puffed rice, rice flakes, gram pulse flour, and split green gram are used in Bhel Puri Haldiram production.
For special Bhel Puri Chutney, tomato powder, water sugar, ginger powder, turmeric powder, mango powder, coriander paste, red chilli powder, green chilli paste, date powder, tamarind powder, and citric acid powder are the main ingredients.
How to Cook Haldiram Bhelpuri
Are you still in search of Bhelpuri near me for cooking? Red Rickshaw can deliver this snack to the UK and Europe at large. Indian street food is also easy to prepare.
Chopped green chilli, Bhelpuri packet, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, freshly chopped coriander leaves and chopped boiled potatoes are the required ingredients.
How to prepare
- Empty contents in Bhel puri pack in a bowl and make the Puris pieces smaller.
- Add the three sauces to the Puris and properly mix.
- Add the chopped potatoes, coriander leaves, green chilli, chopped onion and tomatoes to the Puris mixture and thoroughly mixed. More spices and chutneys can be added to this snack.
The ingredients used in the production of Haldiram Bhelpuri bring out a unique taste. This mix can also be added to spices depending on an individual’s needs. Bhelpuri snacks also have nutrients that benefit the body in different ways. This Indian snack is also easy to prepare. Once opened, the content in the pack can for 72 hours.