Right, all you fans of Indian snacks— this is the big one. This is where it all began for Haldiram's, all the way back in 1937 in Bikaner, Rajasthan— there's a reason bhujia are also known as 'Bikaner bhujia'. If you're looking for the king of Indian snacks, this might just be it. These savoury, crispy little bites of fragrant flavour are made from a nutritious chickpea and dal flour enhanced with lip-smacking spices. Never tried them before? They're a bit like the noodle-y bits of Bombay mix, except way better.
- Made from chickpeas and dal
- The original Haldiram's snack
- Great as a quick crispy topping
- Essential for chaat and other street food
- Who are we kidding, we eat them straight from the bag in big handfuls