This product comprises a lot of healthy ingredients. Hence, this snack offers different health benefits to frequent consumers. Additionally, Haldiram boondi can be used as an ingredient for different recipes. The packaging of this product is also impressive for users.
- Black pepper
- Gram flour
- Coriander powder
- Vegetable oil
- Citric acid
- Nutmeg powder
Haldiram Boondi Health Benefits
Most of the ingredients in this product are nutritious in different ways. Below are some nutrients are the associated health benefits:
- Black pepper treats depression by releasing chemicals that improve an individual’s mood.
- This ingredient consists of different antioxidants that lower the chances of contracting cancer.
- Black pepper breaks down protein for easy digestion. Consequently, this ingredient cleans the entire digestive system.
- This ingredient in Haldiram Boondi treats an array of skin conditions.
- Black pepper makes hair smooth, shiny and strong.
- The soluble fibre in gram flour improves the heart’s health by maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.
- Gram flour in this product helps diabetic individuals maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- This ingredient is filling in nature. Hence, individuals can maintain a healthy weight by limiting calories consumed per day.
- Vitamin C in coriander powder acts as an antioxidant. This mineral relieves flu and cold-related symptoms.
- Coriander powder fights off free radicals that can damage the cells or even cause cancer.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this ingredient maintain a healthy brain.
Haldiram Boondi Recipe Suggestion
Please note that all Haldiram Boondi recipes are nutrients. Thus, individuals should regularly prepare some recipes like:
- Haldiram boondi
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped onions
- Chaat masala
- Chopped green chillies
- Coriander leaves
- Lemon juice
How to prepare
- Mix Haldiram boondi, chaat masala, green chillies, cilantro, tomatoes and onions.
- Afterwards, add lemon juice to the mixture.
- Gently mix for a minute.
- Add salt and serve.
- Haldiram Boondi
- Plain yoghurt
- Roasted cumin powder
- Green chillies
- Mint powder
- Cumin powder
- Red chilli powder
- Fennel powder
- Soak Haldiram Boondi in warm water for six minutes.
- Add plain yoghurt to a bowl. Whisk well then add mint powder, green chillies, salt, milk, fennel powder, roasted cumin powder and red chilli powder.
- Remove the boondi from the water and add them to the bowl.
- Gently mix for a minute before serving.
- Cooking oil
- Haldiram Boondi.
How to prepare
- Fry the Haldiram Boondi in cooking oil again for a few seconds.
- Form thick syrup with water and sugar, depending on an individual’s needs.
- Toss the syrup on top of boondi.
- Cover for thirty minutes.
- Afterwards, serve and enjoy.
These are some top Haldiram Boondi recipes worth trying out. Also, visit Red Rickshaw and order this product any time of the year.