Popular Indian street snacks list cannot miss out Heera Pani Puri that can now be made from home. This popular Indian snack is also popularly known as Gol Gappay or Golgappa.
Inside the pack, 30 puris are separately packed. Puris comprise hollow balls and crisp. This pack of Heera Puri also has Bundi, Sweet Chutney, and Pani Puri paste. These ingredients will fill the centre of delicious Puris. This snack can be served with fresh vegetables or fresh vegetables.
Don’t look for a Pani Puri shop near me anymore because Red Rickshaw supplies this popular Indian street snack.
Heera Pani Puri Features and Health Benefits
This box of Panipuri contains 30 puris, and different ingredients meant to give this snack a unique taste. This offers a variety of options on how this popular Indian snack will be consumed.
There are also different nutrition components found in golgappa which benefit the body in different ways. These health benefits include:
- There are sufficient levels of fibre that help individuals maintain a healthy weight. Fibre makes people full for long periods.
- Fibre helps to control blood sugar levels at all times for people with diabetes.
- This Indian street snack also contains carbohydrates that supply the body with energy levels.
- The Pani Puri calories are low hence helping individuals maintain a healthy weight. Protein replaces the low calories and speeds the body metabolism rate. This increases the rate of fats are burned in the body.
- Protein also enhances strength and general muscle mass. This nutrient also strengthens bones.
- Protein in Panipuri can lower blood pressure if continuously consumed.
- Dietary fats protect the body’s organs.
Heera Pani Puri Ingredients
Mint leaves, wheat flour, black salt, black pepper, red chilli, salt, coriander, cumin, edible oil mix powder, dry mango, ginger, Acid regulator Asafoetida, and Ajwain.
Heera Pani Puri Recipe suggestion
There are varieties of Pani Puri staffing options apart from using Pani Puri paste, Sweet Chutney, and Bundi. Consider these recipes after Pani Puri London supplier, Red Rickshaw has delivered orders:
- Pani Puri Masala: Potatoes, Kala Chana, chilli powder, and salt are the ingredients required when preparing Pani Puri Masala. Soak Kala Chana for hours. Afterwards, place them in a cooker after adding fresh water and salt. Peel potatoes and cook them before mashing them when ready. Remove Kala Chana from the cooker and mix with the mashed potatoes. Add chilli powder and salt to the mixture and fill the middle part of golgappa before enjoying.
- Ragda: Chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, and peas are the ingredients required for Ragda. Soak peas before placing them in a cooker. Once ready, mix the peas with the above ingredients. Place the mixture at the centre of Heera Pani Puri and enjoy.
- There are varieties of recipe options for eating this popular Indian street snack. Once opened, Heera Pani Puri can stay fresh for fifteen days. Therefore, don’t rush to consume all Puris within a day after purchase. Also, be open-minded with recipes and try out whatever you like.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.