Purchase the organic rice basmati and prepare different recipes like biryani and Pulao, among others. This rice has an amazing taste and a strong aroma. Additionally, the rice separates after cooking.
The packaging of this basmati rice is top-notch; ensuring hygiene is maintained from the production stage up to consumption. Users should store this rice in an airtight container after opening the packet. That’s not all; different nutrients are contained in this rice.
How to cook Organic Rice Basmati
Preparing plain jewel of India Organic rice is simple. Below is the step by step preparation process:
- Measure rice and properly wash.
- Add water to the rice
- Start cooking and add salt. Stir and allow the rice to cook.
- Serve with stew and enjoy.
Organic Rice Basmati Health Benefits
Visit Red Rickshaw and order organic rice basmati to enjoy different health benefits. Examples of the health benefits include:
- The low glycemic levels of this rice keep blood sugar levels low, despite the quantity an individual consumes. This is beneficial for diabetic individuals.
- Fibre levels lower the chances of someone contracting diabetes. Regular intake of fibre solves digestion problems like constipation while improving the digestive process.
- The combination of Vitamin B and dietary fibre reduces the bad cholesterol levels in the body. Subsequently, the nutrients improve good cholesterol levels. This improves the heart’s health.
- This basmati rice aids in weight loss by making individuals full for a long time. Thus, an individual will reduce calories intake per day.
- Potassium and magnesium in the jewel of India Organic keep the blood pressure at bay. These minerals relax the body’s vessels, regulating the blood’s pressure.
- Carbohydrates levels supply the body and essential organs with the required energy levels to normal function.
- Iron is required in the production of haemoglobin which helps transport oxygen to different parts of the body.
Organic Rice Basmati Recipe Suggestion
There are different organic rice basmati recipes worth trying out. All the recipes can be prepared within a short period. Try out one of the following recipes:
- Organic rice basmati
- Cooking oil
- Minced garlic
- Ground coriander
- Minced ginger
- Ground masala
- Black pepper
- Frozen peas
- Bay leaves
- Properly wash the organic rice basmati to remove excess starch and dirt.
- Add cooking oil and butter to a pan and turn on the heat. Afterwards, add onion to the pan.
- Ensure the onion becomes soft before adding all spices except for bay leaves.
- Stir well and cook for two minutes before adding rice with water.
- Add salt and bay leaves.
- Leave the rice to cook.
- Add the frozen peas to the rice and set aside for fifteen minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
Jeera rice is another organic rice basmati recipe worth considering. Amazingly, all ingredients used in the two recipes are readily available.