Basmati rice varies in quality. The Kohinoor platinum basmati rice 5kg is one of the quality basmati rice in the market. This rice is specifically derived from Himalaya’s valleys after the rice grains have aged for almost two years.
Therefore, anticipate a unique aroma and delicious meals when this rice is used. Kohinoor basmati rice is best recommended for biryani, pilaf and pulao, among others. In addition to this, Kohinoor platinum rice contains different nutrients.
How to Cook Kohinoor Basmati Rice
- Kohinoor rice
How to prepare
- Properly wash rice with cold water.
- Boil water in a pan and add some salt.
- Add rice once the water boils and cook under low heat.
- Remove the rice from heat once ready and serve.
Health Benefits of Kohinoor Platinum Basmati Rice
- Protein in this basmati rice aids in the fat burning process by increasing the metabolism rate, helping individuals maintain a specific weight.
- The protein levels in Kohinoor platinum rice increase the body’s muscle mass and boosts an individual’s strength.
- Iron in this product is essential in the formation of red blood cells. As a result, the body will receive enough oxygen levels.
- Regularly eat Kohinoor rice because of the calcium traces that strengthen bones. This reduces the chances of fracturing.
- This product also has dietary fibre that improves the bowel’s health. Furthermore, dietary fibre resolves constipation issues.
- Dietary fibre helps diabetic people maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Fibre also helps maintain a healthy weight. This nutrient is digested at a slow rate. Therefore, an individual will be full for a long time.
- There are carbohydrate levels in Kohinoor platinum basmati rice 5kg that supplies the body with energy levels.
Recipe Suggestions for Kohinoor Basmati rice
Try out different recipes to experience the sweetness of this basmati rice. Below are some top recipes:
Veg Dum Biryani
- Desi ghee
- Kohinoor platinum rice
- Coriander powder
- Cumin seeds
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Green chilli
- Cashew nuts
- Cinnamon seeds
- Garam masala
- Black cardamom
- Green coriander
- Mint leaves
- Black pepper
- Green Cardamom
- Bay leaf
- Cauliflower florets
How to prepare
- Boil water in a pan.
- Add black cardamom, cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaf to the boiling water.
- Wash the Kohinoor basmati rice and add to the boiling water.
- Fry potatoes on oil under high flame. The potatoes should turn light brown.
- Add carrot and cauliflower floret to the frying potatoes for roughly two minutes. Capsicum should also be fried.
- Remove cardamom skin and bay leaf from the rice.
- Add masala and roasted cumin seeds in the same frying pan. Stir before adding coriander powder, turmeric powder, green chillies and ginger paste to the pan.
- Fry the mixture before adding tomatoes. Add garam masala, red chilli powder and salt and cook. Finally, add curd to the masala mixture.
- Add the previously fried vegetables to the masala and mix.
- Spread some ready-cooked vegetables and ghee on the ready rice.
- Evenly distribute on top of the rice. Afterwards, sprinkle raisins, cashew nuts, mint leaves and green coriander on top of the rice.
- Soak saffron in water and sprinkle on the rice.
- Leave the rice for a few minutes before serving.
Pilaf and Pulao are other Kohinoor Platinum basmati rice 5kg recipes to consider.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.