Koka Spicy Stir Fry Noodles are manufactured by Tat Hui Foods Pte Ltd and other rich flavours and varieties of noodles that they offer. Tat Hui Foods is a family-owned food corporation that started in the 1980s with just a few noodles' classic flavours. Over the years, KOKA now has been able to produce over 100 different products sold to millions of households worldwide.
One of the crowd favourites is the KOKA Spicy Stir-Fried Noodles because of its highly-aromatic flavour and just the right amount of spiciness. The KOKA spicy noodles are specially made to replicate the authentic Singaporean food experience in every pack.
Koka Noodles Spicy Stir Fry Ingredients
- Wheat flour
- Edible palm oil
The process of creating the perfect quality of spicy stir fry KOKA noodles is guaranteed to be safe and consistent with the help of the food company's dedicated team and using state-of-the-art technology to maintain the standards of their products.
Koka Noodles Spicy Stir Fry Nutritional Facts
Each serving of 100g KOKA noodles spicy contains :
- 213kcal of Energy
- 8.7g of Fat
- 28.1g of Carbohydrates
- 1.3g of Fiber
- 4.8g of Protein
- 1.2g of salt
Spicy Stir Fry KOKA Noodles Cheesy Beef Murtabak
This dish is a delicious crispy dough shell with your preferred protein filling on the inside, mixed with egg, and then deep-fried until it is golden. You can pair this with a hot Teh Tarik or dhal curry, making it perfect for any type of occasion.
- 1 packet of spicy stir fry noodles KOKA
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3 red chilli stalks, diced
- 120g minced beef
- 6 ? 8 stalks of local celery, finely chopped
- 50g of Parmesan cheese (or as much as you want)
- Pinch of salt and pepper for the minced beef
- 5 tablespoons cooking oil
- 3 eggs
Kitchen tools that you will need:
- Ring mould
- Pot for boiling water
How to cook
- Heat the oil (about 2 tbsp) in a skillet. Sauté the minced beef and season it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Cook thoroughly until it turns brown and set aside to let it cool.
- Using the same skillet, sauté the diced onions and chilli until they release an aromatic fragrance and turn light brown. Set it aside and let it cool.
- Cook the KOKA Spicy Stir Fry Noodles in a 250mL of boiling water for exactly 2 minutes. Drain the noodles and set aside to let it cool. Do not add the spicy seasonings yet.
- Whisk 3 pieces of eggs in a bowl until you get a light and frothy mixture. Add the minced beef, red chilli, onions, celery, and KOKA spicy noodles. Sprinkle in one packet of KOKA spicy seasoning. Mix everything well together.
- In a clean skillet, heat up oil in low heat. Place the ring mould in the centre so you can form the perfect shape for your Cheesy Murtabak. Fill the mould with your mixture and cook for 5 minutes on each side. Remove the ring before flipping to the other side.
- After it is cooked, you can now top it with Parmesan cheese, curry, or anything you choose.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.