Krishna Bombay Mix is a blend of spicy and mild Indian Namkeen with an irresistible taste and aroma. Classic Bombay Mix spices are usually made from dried vegetarian ingredients. Krishna has one of the best Bombay Mix spices because it is primarily a mix of crunchy noodles, peanuts, and peas-- making it the perfect all-around snack for any time of the day.
Krishna works hard to provide its consumers with delicious snacks that everyone can enjoy. Krishna is part of the Asian Snack Foods Company offering 33 varieties of the best quality mixed snacks, noodles and nuts. The ingredients for their products are from all over the world and made in the United Kingdom.
Starting as Arun & Bhupendra Patel in the 1990s, the Patel brothers had always dreamed of creating their food line at a very young age. During the early days of their company, they produced one of the best-tasting popcorn in their area. From then on, the company continued growing until they were able to create the Asian Snack Food Company called ‘Krishna’ Savouries.
What makes Krishna Bombay Mix stand out?
You can always make your own Bombay Mix at home, but nothing beats the flavour of Krishna Bombay Mix. You can also save your time and effort in going through the trouble of cooking each of the Bombay Mix ingredients. Here are a few reasons why Krishna Bombay Mix is one the best Indian Namkeen:
- They use only the best quality ingredients.
- It is healthy and rich in iron, protein, and fibre.
- The recipes they use to make the Bombay Mix are authentic from Indian mothers.
- Each product is cooked according to the highest health and safety standards.
- Suitable for those following a vegetarian lifestyle
- Krishna is a family-based business in the UK.
- They offer other variants of tasty Asian snacks to all over the world.
Krishna Savouries now make over 50 different kinds of high-quality products. Some are gluten-free, Halal, and Kosher, making it safe and enjoyable for all types of ethnicities worldwide. Krishna Savouries has now built a reputation of quality products and excellent service in the market through its consistent recipe and taste.
Ways to enjoy Krishna Bombay Mix.
- You can serve this Indian Namkeen Mix with a bowl of yoghurt raita.
- You can also add in chopped onions, tomatoes and coriander to the Bombay mix.
- If you love eating salads, you can throw in a hefty amount of Krishna Bombay Mix into your bowl to give it some new textures and flavours.
Bombay Mix Ingredients
It is important for those who have nut and raisins allergies check the contents of the snack first. The Krishna Bombay Mix contains the following:
- Gram flour
- Green peas
- Rapeseed oil
- Mixed spices
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.