Black pepper spice has for years been used to enhance the taste of different meals. Hence purchase Lijjat black pepper papad and improve the taste of recipes. Store this spice in a closed lid once the seal is opened. This preserves the strong aroma of this spice while improving the shelf life.
That’s not all; the black pepper nutrients in this product improve the overall wellbeing of consumers.
- Black pepper
- Udad-dal flour
- Edible vegetable oil
- Sodium bicarbonate
How to use Lijjat Black Pepper Papad
There are different ways this black pepper papad can be included in recipes. Frying, microwaving and roasting are cooking ways for this product.
Lijjat Black Pepper papad Health Benefits
The unlimited health benefits of pepper are enjoyed by different users. Thus, visit Red Rickshaw, order this product and enjoy the following health benefits:
- This product comprises carotenoids, vitamin A and antioxidants capable of preventing different types of cancer from developing in the body.
- The black pepper in this product helps treat cough and cold symptoms such as running nose and chest congestion when included in recipes.
- This spice aids in the detoxification process by making individuals urinate and sweat a lot. These two processes flash out toxins from the body.
- Black pepper, one of the compounds in lijjat black pepper papad relieves arthritis-related pain.
- Including this spice in recipes can treat depression by triggering chemicals that change an individual’s mood.
- Pepper helps in the weight loss journey by breaking down the excess fat in the body.
- Regular consumers of this product get long term improved hair texture and health.
- This product helps deal with constipation and improves the digestion process.
Recipe Suggestions for Lijjat Black Pepper Papad
All the black pepper benefits of this product are the same in any recipe. Therefore, comfortably try out any recipe that is easy to prepare. An example of a top recipe includes:
Indian Chicken Curry
- Lijjat black pepper papad
- Chicken thighs
- Coconut milk
- Lemon juice
- Coconut oil
- Coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Ground turmeric
How to prepare
- Add cumin seeds, lijjat black pepper papad and coriander seeds in a pan with coconut oil and heat. Turn off the heat after three minutes.
- Gently crush the seeds
- Afterwards, add lemon juice and turmeric.
- Stir well before adding cut chicken pieces.
- Afterwards, set aside for a few hours.
- Heat a pan with cooking oil then add ginger, garlic and onion.
- Cook while regularly stirring for twenty minutes under low heat.
- Add the marinated chicken and to the pan and properly stir for a few seconds.
- Pour the coconut milk after ten minutes.
- Cover the pan and allow the chicken to cook for twenty minutes.
- Stir the meal at different intervals.
- Once ready, spread cut coriander leaves and lemon juice before serving.
There are other lijjat black pepper papad recipes individuals can try out.