Long chillies are green coloured spicy ingredient added to most Indian cuisines. The chillies enhance the taste of the food. Have you ever tasted street side foods? The long chillies or pakora Mirchi are primarily used in street foods. The super-spicy pakora chillies prepare the mouth-watering snacks.
Chillies are one of the most used spices in eastern countries, especially in India. Despite having great taste, the green chillies have incredible health benefits too. The pakora Mirchi has less calorie and fat content. Hence, if you are trying to lose without compromising the taste, then Pakora Mirchi is for you.
Here are a few nutritional facts of the green chillies of 1 oz.
- Calories: 18
- Fat: 0.2g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Proteins: 0.7g
- Potassium: 95.5mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0.7g
Apart from the vitamins mentioned above and minerals, the long chillies incorporate iron, calcium, Vitamin-A, Vitamin-C, and many more. Whether you love roasted, fried, raw, or cooked foods, long chillies boost the taste. All you prepare is lip-smacking food with long chillies.
Long Chillies Features & Health Benefits:
Long chillies not only enhance the taste but also offer abundant health benefits. Green chillies are the only little spice loaded with various vitamins.
- Either you are suffering from fever, cold, or cough, the long spicy chillies are your best choice. The super-pungent flavoured long chillies soothe your throat and relieve itchy sensations in the throat.
- Green chillies come with less calorie and fat content. So, it helps you lose weight and fat storage in the body.
- The spicy flavour in the long chillies increases the body’s metabolism by 50%. Hence, it’s easier to digest food and energetic body functions.
- The antioxidant-rich green chillies prevent deadly diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
- Long chillies are the best for reducing harmful cholesterol levels in the bloo9d. So, make sure you add these long chillies to the cuisines, salads, or other dishes to gain the utmost benefits.
- The vitamin-c in the long chillies boost immunity. The chillies are also best known to enhance healthier eyes, nourish skin, and balance blood sugar levels.
- The long chillies are great to reduce the risk of osteoporosis and intense bleeding.
Long Chillies Delicious and Spicy Recipes
Long chillies are used in various cuisines and salads preparation. If you are a cat lover or roadside food warm, do not miss adding pakora Mirch or long chillies to foods. These chillies bring you a unique flavour and instantly enhance the taste.
Long chillies spicy recipes include green chilli salad, green chilli chicken, green chilli and avocado dip, green chilli salad, Paneer green chilli, green chilli pickle, Mirchi fritters, chopped green salad with herby chilli dressing, sardines with scorched green-chilli sauce, ginger-green chilli pickle, long chilly and chickpea cakes, and many more.
It’s your time to prepare delicious and spicy cuisine. Do not miss it out.