A two-minute Maggi Noodles Masala contains various ingredients. Among the many Maggi ingredients are wheat flour, palm oil, salt, caramel colour, onion powder, and many others. Maggie 2-Minute Noodles Masala is one of the varieties of Maggi products that give flavours and spices to meals. It contains 2g of fibre and 44g of carbohydrates. More so, it has 10% of iron.
There are various Maggi masala recipes and among that is its normal preparation per se. A Maggi masala recipe is a vegetable one with an estimated 10 minutes of preparation time. More so, it contains 185 calories.
- 140 gm Maggi noodles
- 1 tsp butter
- ¼ cup peas
- 1 tomato
- 1 green chilli
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 12 gm Maggi masala
- ¼ tsp powdered black pepper
- ½ opinion
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- ¼ tsp powdered turmeric
- ½ capsicum (green pepper)
- ¼ tbsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp chaat masala powder
- Salt as required
- 2 ½ cup water
- Warm a deep-bottomed pan over medium heat and boil water in it.
- While waiting for the water to boil, finely chop the onion, capsicum, tomato, and green chilli.
- When the water begins to boil, add the Maggi masala noodle and peas. Cook until the noodles and peas are soft and tender.
- In another pan, melt the butter.
- Add the chopped onion and saute until it changes colour.
- Add garlic paste, chopped capsicum, tomato, and green chilli. Saute well for a couple of minutes until the tomatoes are soft.
- In the sauteed vegetables, add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder and saute for a minute.
- Add the boiled Maggi noodles and peas to it and mix well. Cook for a minute.
- When done, transfer to a bowl and sprinkle a pinch of chaat masala over the noodles to add flavour.
- Serve and enjoy.
Another Healthy Maggi Noodles Recipe is Indian and Pakistani cuisine.
- ½ packet pasta
- 1 zucchini
- ½ cup peas
- For the masala:
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp coriander-cumin powder
- 0.75 tsp garam masala
- 0.5 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- 0.5 tsp turmeric powder
- 0.5 tsp pepper powder
- 0.5 tsp amchur powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Boil the water and put the pasta. Add salt if the noodles don’t have salt in them.
- Get the mala spices mixed and ready.
- Spiralize the amounts of noodles as desired.
- When the water boils, add the noodles, frozen peas, and stir. Boil until the time indicated.
- Then, drain the water in the pasta.
- Add oil to the bottom of the pan. Add spice mix and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add noodles and saute for a minute,
- Mix peanut butter with about ¼ cup of water and add pasta to the pan.
- Add drained pasta, peas, and pasta water to the pan. Mix thoroughly and serve.