Indian meals are renowned for their unique tastes because of the spices used. Visit Red Rickshaw to buy Chunky Chat Masala and improve the flavour of different meals. This spice can be used on main dishes, savouries and salads.
Once opened, this spice should be stored in an airtight container for durability. Airtight containers also maintain the robust MDH Chunky Chat Masala flavour. That’s not all; the compositions of the ingredients in this spice offer different health benefits.
- Dry Mango
- White Salt
- Black salt
- Dry ginger
- Dry Ginger
- Mint leaves
- Black pepper
- Bishop’s weeds
- Pomegranate Seeds
Health benefits of Chunky Chat Masala
Regularly include this MDH spices pack in dishes for different health benefits. Surprisingly, some health benefits are long term. These benefits include:
- Ginger and mango powder, found in Chunky Chat Masala contains rich antioxidants that combat acidity, flatulence and constipation.
- Coriander, one of the ingredients in this spice, helps lower blood pressure levels. This reduces the chances of strokes and heart attack.
- MDH Chat Masala is also known to speed up the body’s metabolism rate. As a result, individuals can shed off unwanted weight.
- Vitamin A found in any Chaat Masala recipe deals with night blindness and other eye-related complications.
- Vitamin C in this spice mixture boosts the immune system. This reduces the chances of contracting diseases.
MDH Chunky Chat Masala Recipe Suggestions
There are different recipes for chaat masala individuals can try out. The recipes bring out the strong aroma of Chat Masala. Some recipes suggestions include:
Aloo Chaat Recipe
- MDH Chunky chat masala
- Boiled potatoes
- Lemon juice
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander chutney
- Cumin powder
- Tamarind Chutney
- Fresh coriander
- Pomegranate seeds
- Nylon sev
- Heat the pan and add ghee.
- Afterwards, place sliced and boiled potatoes in a pan.
- Ensure the potatoes turn golden brown before adding salt, Chunky chat masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice and cumin powder. Stir the ingredients well.
- Add pomegranate seeds, nylon sev, coriander chutney, curd, and tamarind chutney after a few minutes to the potatoes.
- Finally, add fresh coriander to the dish and serve after a few minutes.
Indian Fruit Chaat
- Chunky Chat masala
- Crushed pepper
- Orange mandarin
- Cumin powder
- Lemon juice
- Chopped mint
How to prepare
- Slice all the fruits into pieces and place them in a large bowl.
- Afterwards, add cumin powder, salt, chunky chat masala, pepper and pudina leaves inside the bowl.
- Carefully mix the fruits and the spices for a few minutes.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve when chilled.
Having understood what is chaat and the different recipes, order this spice and enjoy different meals. Visit Red Rickshaw and get orders delivered on time.