MDH Deggi Mirch 500g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Deggi Mirch chilli powder is a combination of different Indian red chillies. The natural red colour of the MDH Deggi Mirch and the mild hot taste make dishes more enjoyable. Additionally, this masala can be added to a variety of recipes.
Onions, Deggi Mirchi and chopped tomatoes are the main ingredients used with Deggi Mirch chilli. Are you still in search of a Deggi Mirch Chilli powder UK supplier? If yes, choose Red Rickshaw and get orders on time. This chilli is also nutritious and can stay for long when well preserved.
- Kashmiri red chillies
- Red Capsicums
Deggi Mirch’s Health Benefits
Are you contemplating the Deggi Mirch chilli health benefits? Below are the benefits of regular consumption of this chilli:
- This chilli is rich in Vitamin C that boosts the immune system. Vitamin C also improves the health of the skin and blood vessels.
- MDH Deggi masala contains sufficient amounts of antioxidants that fight the harmful free radicals. Therefore, an individual’s health will be promoted.
- This spice has iron that helps in the production of red blood cells. Red blood cells improve the oxygen supply to the body cells.
- Deggi Mirch chilli powder helps with different indigestion problems like gas problems and constipation.
- The MDH Deggi Mirch chilli comprises the Vitamin B group, which improves memory. Additionally, this nutrient helps the nervous system and boosts energy levels in the body.
- This chilli acts as a detoxifier by cleansing waste products from the body.
- Vitamin A in this spice improves the health of the skin and hair.
- This mild hot chilli relieves nasal congestion and cold symptoms.
- Generally, chilli increases the calorie-burning process.’
Top Deggi Mirch Recipe Suggestions
After understanding what Deggi Mirch chilli is, try out the recipes below. These recipes are simple and easy to prepare.
Mutton Rogan Josh Recipe
- Deggi Mirch
- Cinnamon stick
- Ginger garlic paste
- Turmeric powder
- Black Cardamom
- Whisked yoghurt
- Cumin powder
- Tomato puree
- Bay leaf
- Coriander powder
- Fresh coriander
How to prepare
- Properly wash the mutton and cut it into pieces.
- Chop onions and heat them in the pan
- Add whole spices to the pan and continuously stir. Afterwards, add the ginger garlic paste and properly mix it with other ingredients in the pan.
- Add the mutton pieces and properly stir. Leave it for a few minutes before adding cumin powder, coriander powder, deggi Mirch, and turmeric powder.
- Stir fry the mixture for a few minutes before adding curd, tomato puree and water.
- Use the medium flame for cooking the mutton. Once ready, add chopped coriander at the top.
- Serve the dish with naan while still hot.
Purchase this spice after understanding what is Deggi Mirch chilli powder and change the taste of meals. The MDH Deggi Mirch is readily available at the Red Rickshaw store.