Red Rickshaw UK’s Indian grocery supplies MDH Pudina Chutney Masala that is ready to consume. This product is a combination of different ingredients that improve the taste of nutrients. Add some natural yoghurt in a glass. Afterwards, add some propositional amount of Chutney masala to enhance the flavour.
This masala also has different ingredients that boost the nutrients in the Pudina Chutney masala. Hence, regular intake of this product has various health benefits. This mint chutney can also be added to various meals.
- Black pepper
- Pomegranate seeds
- Malic acid
- Dry mango
The Health Benefits of MDH Pudina Chutney Masala
- Mint found in chutney masala contains anti-inflammatory properties that help manage conditions like asthma. This nutrient relieves congestion and is a good relaxant.
- This masala addresses some stomach problems such as indigestion, diarrhoea and acidity, among others.
- The chutney masala helps relieve migraine, headache and stress-related complications.
- This product contains antioxidants that prevent fight free radicals that trigger different conditions like cancer.
- Coriander in MDH Pudina chutney masala helps the body fight different infections.
- Coriander also improves the health and the appearance of the skin.
How to Prepare Chutney Masala
This is very easy to use product. Add natural yoghurt in a glass and add reasonable amounts of Chutney masala. Mix well and enjoy the drink. Alternatively, fill a glass with water. Add ground spring onion and some chutney masala to the water. Stir to form a water paste. Leave the paste for a few minutes before consuming. Wafers, pickles, and sandwiches are some servings to consider.
Chutney Masala Recipe Suggestions
Apart from drinks, MDH Chutney masala can be added to different recipes. Below are some of these recipes:
- MDH Pudina chutney masala
- Cashew nuts
- Turmeric powder
- Ginger-garlic piece
- Green chillies
- Vegetable oil
- Coriander powder
- Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Garam Masala
- Red chilli powder
- Dried Kasuri Methi leaves
How to cook
- Warm some milk and soak some cashew nuts for fifteen minutes.
- Afterwards, grind the cashew nuts into a fine paste.
- Slice tomatoes and cook under medium heat. Add ginger-garlic pieces and green chillies to the tomatoes. Crush the tomato mixture to form a fine paste.
- Afterwards, add MDH Pudina Chutney masala, chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder and turmeric powder to the tomato paste.
- Allow the mixture to boil before adding sugar.
- Stir and add the cashew nut paste. Also, add water and milk.
- Serve once ready.
All recipes with MDH Pudina Chutney Masala as one of the ingredients are easy to prepare. Additionally, this product benefits the body in different ways. Store in an airtight container once the lid has been opened. This helps preserve the aroma of the product