The famous black salt is a vital flavour, especially when preparing Indian meals. This spice can be added to various meals, snacks, salads, beverage drinks, and appetizers. Above all, the Natco black salt improves digestion. This salt is also referred to as Kala Namak.
For durability, individuals should store black salt away from humidity. Consider an airtight container once the pack is opened.
The Unique Health Benefits of Black Salt
There are plenty of Natco Black salt (Kala Namak) health benefits for regular users. Hence, reach out to Red Rickshaw online store and buy black salt for timely deliveries and enjoy some health benefits. Examples of health benefits include:
- The Kala Namak aids in weight loss by disintegrating lipids and enzymes; this prevents fat from accumulating in different parts of the body.
- Potassium, a mineral found in black sea salt, relieves muscle cramps and keeps pain at bay.
- For a long time, the Indian black salt has been used in relieving both bloating and constipation. Additionally, this spice improves the overall digestive tract.
- Individuals who regularly experience heartburn can benefit from the alkaline nature of Kala Namak salt. This can cure heartburn for regular consumers.
- For years, the black salt powder has been used to reduce dandruff and hair fall. This is thanks to the different minerals in the product that improve the hair’s health.
- The Kala Namak black salt also normalizes the glucose levels in the blood. This helps diabetic individuals maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Black Sea Salt Recipe Suggestions
The black salt (Kala Namak) offers individuals different recipe suggestions to choose from. Impressively, all black salt benefits are constant despite the recipe an individual chooses. Some recipes include:
Spicy Fruit Chaat
- Ripe peaches
- Fresh mint leaves
- Red Cayenne pepper
- Fresh lime juice
- Grated ginger
- Black salt
- Cut plums and place them in a bowl. Afterwards, peel peaches and cut them into pieces and add them to the bowl with the plums.
- Add peeled kiwis and cut apples into the bowl with peaches. Also, add grapefruits to the bowl after peeling off the skin.
- Sprinkle some almonds and mint leaves in the bowl and gently mix.
- Separately place sugar, black salt, lime juice and cayenne pepper in another bowl and properly mix.
- Add the dressing to the fruit mixture and leave it alone for thirty minutes before serving.
Tofu Scramble-stuffed Avocado
- Black salt
- Red bell pepper
- Red onion
- Ground turmeric
- Nutritional yeast
- Chopped parsley
- Add red onion and red bell pepper in water for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, add all the above ingredients, apart from avocado in a bowl containing red bell pepper and red onion.
- Mix the ingredients well and set aside for a few minutes.
- Cut the avocado into two and add to the mixture.
- Serve and enjoy.
The lemon Paprika Tofu steak is another Natco black salt recipe with nutrients to consider. Don’t struggle to look for where to buy black salt for consumption. We have it here at Red Rickshaw.