The renowned Nido Milk powder is in the form of powder. This is one of the reasons the product can go for long without going bad. Additionally, the container is properly sealed and can be stored at room temperature. This milk powder can be used in different refreshments and recipes, apart from being an excellent substitute for fresh milk.
There are also different nutrients in Nestle Nido milk powder 400g that benefit the body differently.
- Whole milk powder
- Soy lecithin
How to prepare Nido Milk
The steps for preparing Nido powdered milk are simple and easy to understand. Below are the steps:
- Boil water and set aside.
- Pour some Nido powder into a cup.
- Add proportionate water levels and mix.
Health Benefits of Nido Milk Powder
Regular consumption of milk powder Nido injects different nutrients into the body. Automatically, nutrients positively improve an individual’s health. Some health benefits include:
- The Nido milk contains vitamin D that speeds up the absorption of calcium and phosphorus. These minerals improve the wellness of joints and bones.
- This milk powder is rich in Vitamin E, which protects cell membranes, lipoproteins and also boosts the body immune when fighting a condition.
- There are sufficient Vitamin K levels in Nido powder milk that aids in blood clotting. This prevents excessive bleeding.
- This milk is rich in amino acids that promote normal body functions and improved health. Lysine, valine, isoleucine, methionine, leucine and tryptophan are examples of amino acids found in Nido milk.
- Lactose in Nido milk powder doesn’t increase blood sugar levels. This is beneficial for diabetic individuals.
- Nido milk has Vitamin A that repairs and maintains the skin.
Recipe Suggestion for Nido Milk Powder
There are different milk powder Nido recipes to choose from. The ingredients for these recipes are readily available. Try out the following recipes:
Custard milk powder cake
- Nido milk powder
- All-purpose flour
- Digestive biscuits
- Add Nido milk powder to a bowl. Afterwards, add sugar and flour to the bowl.
- Break some eggs inside the bowl and add water.
- Whisk the mixture for a few minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a pot and boil. Stir at intervals during this step.
- Add the biscuits once the mixture is thick.
- Cover the top and set it aside
- Serve and enjoy when cool.
Tutti Frutti Burfi Roll
- Nido milk
- Saffron strands
- Whole milk
- unsalted butter
- Tutti Frutti
- Cardamom powder
- Heat whole milk in a pan. Afterwards, add saffron strands to the milk. Stir for a few minutes before setting aside.
- Heat butter on a medium-sized flame. Add milk to the butter and stir.
- Add the Nido milk powder and continuously stir for a few minutes.
- Afterwards, add both cardamom powder and sugar to the mixture. Stir to attain a smooth mixture.
- Continue cooking under medium heat for five minutes. Soon, the dough will detach from the sides of the pan. Lower the heat and cook until the dough becomes non-sticky.
- Cut a section of the ready dough and transfer to the pan with saffron milk.
- Add tutti Frutti to the mixture and properly mix. Afterwards, set aside for a few minutes.
- Take a section of the ready dough and mix with the ready Tutti Frutti. Form a rectangular shape and repeat the entire procedure.
- Enjoy and store in a refrigerator.
These are some simple milk powder Nido recipes worth trying out. The procedures are simple and straightforward.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.