Ginger and garlic are commonly used in meals. These two spices can be included in any recipe. Purchase Priya ginger garlic paste and add an extra flavour to meals. The packaging of this product ensures the strong aroma of this paste is maintained at all times. Consumers should also store this product in a dry and cool place, away from direct sunlight.
How to use Priya Garlic paste
This ginger and garlic paste is recommended for curries. Simply add a small teaspoon to the desired curry while cooking and enjoy. A unique and delicious taste will be noticed when this paste is used.
- Citric acid
- Acetic acid
- Refined rice bran oil
- Iodized salt
Garlic Ginger Paste Health Benefits
The packed garlic ginger paste presents health benefits to consumers. Besides, the health benefits of these two spices date back centuries ago. Some top health benefits include:
- The combination of ginger and garlic relieves diarrhoea symptoms. Garlic eliminates any harmful foreign body in the body. On the other hand, ginger treats spasms and stomach gas.
- This paste improves the overall stomach functionality. Normal functionality of the stomach eases the digestion process.
- Both garlic and ginger act as natural antibiotic. Thus, frequent consumers of this paste can get relief from both fungal and bacterial infections.
- The Priya ginger garlic paste has a medicinal value that offers relief for both cold and flu.
- Ginger naturally decreases inflammation and helps maintain arthritis pain.
- This paste contains compounds that speed up the blood clotting.
- The chemical composition of this garlic ginger paste protects users from different kinds of cancer like colon cancer, prostate cancer and stomach cancer.
- Ginger in this paste helps treat headache severity and any related symptom.
Priya Ginger Garlic Paste Recipe Suggestion
Different recipes have ginger and garlic paste as one of the ingredients. Examples of these recipes include:
Achari Chana Pulao
- Priya ginger garlic paste
- Fenugreek seeds
- Cumin seeds
- Garam masala
- Mustard seeds
- Onion seeds
- Bay leaves
- Fennel seeds
- Sliced onion
- Green chillies
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Mango achaar
- Mustard powder
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Coriander powder
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds, bay leaves, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, fenugreek seeds and onion seeds in the pan.
- Cook for five minutes while regularly stirring.
- Afterwards, add sliced onions and garam masala to the pan.
- Ensure the onions turn golden brown before adding turmeric powder, green chillies, Priya ginger garlic paste and asafoetida.
- Add beans to the pan and cook while stirring for five minutes.
- Mix yoghurt, mango achaar, mustard powder, red chilli powder and coriander powder in a bowl.
- Afterwards, transfer to the curry.
- Add properly washed rice at the top of the cooking pan.
- Chop coriander leaves and mint leaves. Spread the ingredients at the top of the rice and cover with a lid.
- Serve and enjoy.
Dal Makhani is another Priya ginger garlic paste recipe worth trying out. Don’t struggle with how to make ginger garlic paste when this product is available.