Coming from the high grounds of Assam, Brooke Bond Red Label Tea is India’s one of largely consumed Tea Brands. Red Label is loved for its blend of CTC tea that has a consistent flavour profile.
Broke Bond Assam CTC tea is recognized for its malty and fruity flavour. Brooke Bond Tea has always been in the foreground of tea companies in the tea sector in India.
Each cup of Red label Tea contains the best hand-picked tea leaves that ensure good strength, rich taste and colour. It brings the taste of togetherness and has an irresistible aroma. Red Label Tea is a superfood too. It hosts numerous goodies that host amazing health benefits that don't fail to impress.
Including a tasteful cup of brewed Red label Tea in everyday breakfast, rituals bestow a virtuous long-lasting impact on elevating positive mood throughout the day.
Features & Health Benefits of Red Label Tea
- Black tea leaves are filled with Antioxidants such as Polyphenols, catechins and theaflavins.
- Antioxidants present in Black tea helps flush out free radicals and decrease cell damage in the body.
- Black tea is found to be rich in theaflavins which not only confer the most exquisite flavourful cup of tea but also lessens cholesterol and sugar levels.
- CTC Black tea is abundantly good for gut health.
- It reduces the risk of health conditions such as type 2 diabetes, obesity and even cancer.
- A cup of tea helps elevate mood and stabilizes energy levels, unlike other caffeinated drinks.
- Black Tea contains Caffeine and an amino acid called L-theanine that helps improve focus.
- It also helps lower symptoms of asthma.
- Black tea also promotes good bone health, blood circulation, blood clotting and relaxes blood vessels.
- Consumption of tea daily helps block the absorption of fat cells, which evidently helps reduce weight and even prevents any risk of chronic diseases.
Recipe Suggestions for Red Label Tea
- A cup of Black Tea
- Red Label Tea Bags
- Sugar or Honey
- Boil a cup of fresh water in a pan and let it come to a boil.
- Pour the water out into a cup.
- Add sugar or honey as per liking. (optional)
- Add a Red label Tea Bag and let it steep for a couple of minutes.
- Sit back and enjoy a perfect cup of Black Tea.
Red Label Chai Recipe
- Red Label Tea
- Boil fresh water in a pan and let it come to a boil.
- Add a spoonful of Red Label Tea leaves and wait for a boil.
- Add sugar as per liking. Add ginger if preferred.
- Add milk and cover the pan with a lid on low heat.
- Wait for 2 minutes and pour out into a cup and let the greatness of a cup of chai come through.