Choose the Shan chicken mix and enjoy the content inside the box. No artificial flavours or preservatives have been used in this product. This indicates that the chicken and the ingredients used in the Shan butter chicken mix have health benefits.
Apart from this, the contents inside the box are easy to prepare as cooking instructions are highlighted. The butter chicken spice can be served with chapati or naan.
- Chicken cubes
- Lemon juice
- Finely chopped tomatoes
- Fresh cream
How to prepare Shan Butter Chicken Mix
- Mix half a cup of water with the Shan butter chicken mix and leave alone for almost half an hour.
- Boil tomatoes for roughly ten minutes. Afterwards, remove both the tomato seeds and skin.
- Add oil and the marinated meat to a pan. Stir and allow cooking for roughly five minutes.
- Afterwards, add the tomatoes and milk inside the pan and cook for another fifteen minutes under low heat.
- Add fresh cream to the meat and serve after five minutes.
Health Benefits linked to Shan Butter Chicken Mix
There are various butter chicken spice mix health benefits, some of which are unknown. Below are some benefits of this product:
- Fibre found in this product aids in weight loss by making individuals full for a long time. Automatically, this reduces calories intake per day.
- The fibre levels in Shan chicken butter relieve constipation by softening the stool. This will improve the passage time in the bowel tract.
- Fibre also helps diabetic individuals maintain normal sugar levels.
- The carbohydrate levels in Shan butter chicken mix provides the cells and body organs required energy levels for normal body functioning.
- Shan chicken mix contains protein which the body uses to repair and build new body cells.
- Protein is also essential in forming the red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen to different parts of the body.
- The body also relies on protein for muscle and bone formations.
- The butter chicken spice mix has good fat that reduces the chances of a heart attack.
Recipe Suggestions for Shan Butter Chicken Mix
Don’t look any further for butter chicken recipe Indian style meals. Below are some top suggestions to try out:
- Tomato puree
- Whipping cream
- Grated garlic
- Shan butter chicken mix
- Grated ginger
- Dried Fenugreek leaves
- Turmeric powder
- Cooking oil
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
How to cook
- Add butter to a pan. Afterwards, add chopped chicken and some Shan butter chicken mix. Stir and cook until the meat no longer appears pink.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, ginger and garlic in the pan. Stir and cook for a few minutes and cook for five minutes.
- Afterwards, add whipping cream, tomato puree, fenugreek leaves and sugar.
- Mix the ingredients well and cover the pot for roughly eight minutes.
- Add salt before garnishing the meal with cilantro.
Sizzling Tandoori chicken masala is another Shan butter chicken mix recipe individuals should consider.