Visit Red Rickshaw and buy Shana onion paratha for the best paratha. These parathas have a unique taste and a soft texture. This product is frozen, giving consumers an increased consumption period. In addition to this, this paratha is made from nutritious ingredients.
Thus, regular consumers should anticipate an array of health benefits. This product should be consumed within the stipulated period after opening the pack.
- Baking powder
- Wheat flour
How to prepare
- Remove Shana onion paratha pieces from the pack
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil, depending on an individual preference.
- Cook each piece for between three to five minutes, depending on the heat used.
- Turn over the paratha when the golden brown colour starts appearing.
- Remove from the pan when the golden brown colour appears on both sides.
Shana Onion Paratha Health Benefits
The above ingredients in onion paratha offer consumers different benefits. Below are some health benefits in some ingredients:
- The calcium and phosphorus levels in wheat flour facilitate the proper development of healthy bones.
- Magnesium improves insulin response in the body. This helps diabetic individuals maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Zinc speeds up the production of Vitamin A in the body which treats night blindness.
- Zinc also slows down the skin’s ageing process and also repairs damaged skin.
- An iron level in wheat flour prevents anaemia, characterized by fatigue and general body weakness.
- Niacin in Shana onion paratha improves the brain’s function and boosts an individual’s mental health.
- The Vitamin B levels in wheat flour supply the body and different organs with the required energy for normal function.
- Fibre and antioxidants levels in this ingredient promote liver detox. This is one of the ways of keeping the liver healthy.
- Onions are known to reduce the bad cholesterol levels in the body. This reduces the chances of developing heart complications.
- The high vitamin c levels in this ingredient boost an individual’s immune system.
- Quercetin, an antioxidant, prevents the development of different types of cancer in the body.
- Folate in onions relieves depression, improves sleeping patterns and boosts an individual's appetite levels.
- Fibre levels and prebiotics in this ingredient boost the gut’s health. Fibre reduces inflammation and also improves digestion.
- The baking powder used in onion paratha treats heartburn, a condition that makes individuals uncomfortable.
- For years, baking powder has been included in recipes to enhance the performance of athletes.
- Recipes with baking powder are known to reduce the progression of kidney conditions.
The Shana onion paratha is also a mood booster for regular consumers. Visit Red Rickshaw and make an order for this product. All orders are delivered within the agreed timeframe. Consumers will enjoy delicious paratha that can be prepared within a short period. Simply heat the pan and get done within minutes. Serve with different types of stew.