Indian dishes are incomplete without chillies. Therefore, choose crushed green chillies and enjoy a delicious meal. The Taj crushed green chillies have a sharp and spicy taste that improves the taste of different recipes.
In addition to this, the chillies are ready to use and don’t have any preservatives. The chillies have been frozen before packaging. This is the reason Taj chillies go for a long time. Chillies at large also have nutrients that benefit the body in different ways.
The Health benefits of Taj Crushed Green Chillies
Long term consumption of Taj Crushed green chillies 400g positively benefits the body. This applies to both the short term and long term. Some health benefits include:
- Different antioxidants in this chilli eliminate free radicals from the body. This reduces the chances of free radicals triggering cancer.
- Taj crushed chillies have zero calories. Therefore, individuals who want to shed off weight will benefit from this product. Subsequently, chillies increase the body’s metabolism. A high metabolism rate increases the fat burning process.
- The Taj crushed green chillies contain high levels of both beta carotene and vitamin c, which improve the skins and eyes health. Vitamin C also boosts the immune system.
- This chilli contains antibacterial properties which get rid of skin infections.
- There are sufficient iron levels in Taj crushed green chillies 400g that prevents and gets rid of anaemia.
- This chilli contains vitamin K that prevents excessive bleeding when injured or cut. Consequently, this vitamin reduces the chances of developing osteoporosis.
- Taj green chillies boost the production of endorphins that relieves pain and improves an individual’s mood.
- Diabetic individuals can maintain normal blood sugar levels through regular intake of this chilli product.
Taj Crushed Green Chillies Recipe Suggestion
There are different Taj crushed Green chillies recipes worth trying out. Most of the recipes are straightforward. Below are some top recipes:
Chilli Garlic Noodle recipe
- Taj crushed green chillies
- Garlic paste
- Ginger paste
- Fresh noodles
- Refined oil
How to prepare
- Grate carrots and chop onions, and set aside.
- Boil water in a pan and add the fresh noodles. Set the noodles aside once ready.
- Add oil in a pan and heat under medium heat. Afterwards, add grated carrots, chopped onions, Taj crushed green chillies, ginger paste and garlic paste. Stir the vegetables for a few minutes.
- Add the ready noodles into the pan with the vegetables and mix well—Cook under low heat for three minutes. Balance the spices for a delicious taste.
- Serve while the dish is warm.
Chicken biryani is another recipe Taj crushed green chillies can be used as an ingredient. This product enhances the taste of different meals. Therefore, include this chilli in other meals and notice a difference. Above all, Taj green chillies can be stored at room temperature. Hence, one pack can stay fresh when well preserved. Don’t forget the health benefits linked to this product.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.