Chappatis require a lot of time during preparation. Luckily, the Taj chappati is ready to cook. Simply heat a pan, cook and enjoy this delicious meal with the desired stew. Additionally, no artificial preservatives have been used as ingredients.
A pack of this product comprises twenty pieces of ready to cook chapatis. The proper packaging guarantees safety between production and delivery.
How to cook
- Heat cooking pan.
- Place one chapati on top of the pan.
- Sprinkle cooking oil or ghee when brown patches appear on one side of the chapatti.
- Afterwards, turn to the other side.
- Also, sprinkle ghee or cooking oil when brown patches appear.
- Remove from the pan and repeat the same instructions for the remaining pieces.
- Rice flour
- Wheat flour
- Palm oil
- Ragi flour