The magical aroma of Tilda basmati rice makes individuals enjoy the first taste of any recipe. This rice has been grown and harvested in the Himalayas. Only the top grains have been packed for consumption. This basmati rice is properly packaged to maintain high hygiene. Transfer the Tilda rice to an airtight container upon opening the pack.
Basmati rice is the only ingredient used in the packaging of this rice. This is the reason behind the strong aroma when cooked.
How to prepare Tilda Basmati Rice
Cooking basmati rice Tilda is straightforward. Follow the below process when preparing this rice:
- Wash the rice and soak in water for fifteen minutes.
- Drain the water and add proportional water levels.
- Allow the rice to cook and serve.
The Health Benefits of Basmati Rice
A lot of questions emerge including is basmati rice healthy for regular consumption? Are asked. Yes, Tilda basmati rice 20kg can be consumed almost every day. This is because of the health benefits linked to the product. Some confirmed health benefits include:
- Thiamine breaks down food to energy levels, which in turn support the healthy functioning of the nervous system.
- Thiamine also solves some digestive problems such as diarrhoea and poor appetite.
- Niacin in Tilda Basmati rice boosts the brain’s function. This ranges from improved memory and functionality.
- Niacin also reduces the different symptoms of arthritis.
- The basmati rice Tilda is gluten-free. Hence, individuals with allergies can consume this rice.
- This rice contains low-fat levels, which lowers the chances of contracting heart disease and stroke, among others.
- Potassium and magnesium levels in basmati rice keep the blood pressure levels at bay for individuals with hypertension.
- The high fibre levels in this rice inhibit the growth of any cancerous cells.
Tilda Basmati Rice Recipe Suggestion
Visit Red Rickshaw, the leading basmati rice online supplier and prepare different recipes. Try out these recipes:
- Tilda basmati rice
- Chilli powder
- Curry powder
- Chicken broth
- Black pepper
- Frozen peas
How to prepare
- Wash and soak the rice for a few minutes.
- Drain the water and set it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan. Afterwards, add ginger, garlic and onion to the pan and stir.
- Cook for three minutes and add carrots.
- Add basmati rice to the pan and properly stir.
- Wait for a minute before adding chicken broth, black pepper, salt and peas.
- Cook for twenty minutes then adds coriander and cashews.
- Transfer in a bowl and serve.
Onion Pilau Rice
- Tilda basmati rice
- Cinnamon sticks
- Cardamom pods
- Cooking oil
- Mustard seeds
- Properly wash the Tilda basmati rice. Afterwards, soak the rice for twenty minutes.
- Heat both butter and cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Add onions and properly stir.
- Ensure the onions soften before adding mustard seeds.
- Add water to the pan then add cinnamon, turmeric, salt, cardamom and cloves.
- Afterwards, add rice to the water. Stir for a few minutes and allow the rice to cook.
- Remove all the spices and transfer the rice to a bowl.
- Mix well and serve.
All the Tilda basmati rice recipes are delicious when instructions are properly followed.